Monday, November 17, 2008

TAGGED by JIYNI.

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.


Starting time : 14 29 pm
Name : Koh Kyean
Sisters : 0
Brothers : 0
Shoe size : 7-8
Height : 166cm
Where do you live : Country Heights, Malaysia
Favorite drinks : Teh O Limau Ice tak mau Ice. Hahahha. Just joking. It's Green Tea Latte from Starbucks! =D
Favorite breakfast : Dome's big breakfast.
Have you ever been on a plane : Yes
Swam in the ocean : Not really. Is snorkeling counted ?

Fallen asleep in school : Yes. Always.
Fell off your chair : Yes. I remember it was Joshep's fault long time ago!
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Nope.
Saved e-mails : Yes
What is your room like : All white. They say my room it's like heaven. Hahahaha.
What's right beside you : Phone, Camera, Water and FOOD.
What is the last thing you ate : Grandma's Fried Meehoon. Damn nice.


Ever had...
Chicken pox : Yes

Sore throat : Yes
Stitches : Nope
Broken nose : Nope
Do you believe in love at first sight : Maybe? I hope it really exists!
Like picnics : Yup. Waterfall is the best spot! =D
Who was the last person you danced with : The girls.
Last made you smile : My Bao Zhen. Hahaha.
You last yelled at : The dumbest girl ever.

Today did you...
Talk to someone you like : Yes. It’s a secret.
Kiss anyone : Not yet. My twin brothers haven't come yet!
Get sick : Nope
Talked to an ex : Yes. He called.
Miss someone : Yes
Do you sleep with stuffed animals : Nope. I only need my Bao Zhen. Hahah!
What's under your bed : Nothing. Don't scare me .
Who do you really hate : You know who . And you know why!
What time is it now : 14 45pm

Randoms :

Q : Is there a person who is on your mind right now : Yeah.
Q : Do you have any siblings : Nope. Only child!
Q : Do you want children : Of course! Although I love kids alot, but I think 1 or 2 is enough for me. =D
Q : Do you smile often : No . I laugh. HAHAHHAHA. See laugh again
Q : Do you like your hand-writing : Sometimes.
Q : Are your toenails painted : Yes! Glittery silver!
Q : Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : Mun Yee's. Hahahhaa.
Q : What colour shirt are you wearing : Pink.
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday : Chatting with the ugliest person on earth! Yes it's you Chris!
Q: I can't wait to : go prom!! =D
Q: When did you cry last : I forgot.
Q: Are you a friendly person: What makes you think that I'm not?
Q: Do you have any pets : Hebe, not the S.H.E's Hebe! Hebe is my Pomeranian hohoho
Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now : My heart. Hahahha not telling!
Q: Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? : Nope. I held hands with too many kids this morning. I'm not pedo though you think I am!
Q: Do you sleep with the TV on? : Nope.
Q: What are you doing right now? : Doing this tag and texting someone.
Q: Have you ever crawled through a window? : Hahahhaha! When I was young!!
Q: Can you handle the truth? : Yes
Q: Are you closer to your mother or father? : Mother
Q: Who was the last person you cried in front of? : Mom
Q: How many people can you say you've really loved? : Too many. Because I'm very flower hearted like that. Hahahha. Nah just joking lah. loved ar. 2 I guess.
Q: Do you eat healthy? : I'm a half vegetarian. Only at home. What do you think? Hehehe.
Q: Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: YES! Wanna see?! Don't worry it's not like Edison with others hahahaha wtf.
Q: Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? : Yes.
Q: How often do you go to church?: I'm not a Christian.
Q: If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? : Rachel, Mun or Yen. Because most of the others are always busy with their own things.
Q: Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: Loud and quiet. I don't know. Depends on what's the mood of the day loh.
Q: Are you confident?: Yes, but not enough.
Q: Favorite Quote: WHY YOU SO LIKE THAT ONE! =D

Q: Things I was doing 10 years ago: When I was 6? Just graduated from Kindergarden teehee! And I just went to my kindergarden this morning! Cool right! TEEHEE.


Q: Things on my to-do list today.
1. Practice piano
2. Try my best to go jogging

Q: 5 snacks I enjoy..
1. Famous Amos cookies
2. Chocolate
3. Mr Flurry Oreo
4. Milo powder with milk hahahaha. I created myself one. Damn weird right
5. Instant Cup Noodleeeeee

Q: 5 things I would do if I were a billionaire.. (By Order)
1. Buy a very pretty house.
2. go travel around the world with my beloveds
3. Give quarter of the money to my mom. =)
4. Buy WHATEVER I want.
5. Charity. Or maybe build a kindergarden. Teehee.

Q: 5 of my bad habits..
1. Picky
2. Princess attitude i guess?
3. Straight forward. In a mean way. All thanks to my friends. Peer pressure! HAHAHA.
4. very 8 at times! Well I'm a girl too!
5. Complains.

Q: 5 places I have lived in..
1. My house I'm living now
2. The house in Kuantan
3. Mun's house. My second house. Hahaha
4. Yayen's house.
5. Michelle's house too! Temporary house after school hours! XD

Q: 5 jobs I've had..
1. Kindergarden helper hehehe
2. Tuition teacher (kids level)
3. Blogger (earns money too)
4. Personal consultant for BZ. (FOC one)
5. House assisstant (FOC also one)

Q: 5 people I tag..
1. Rachel

2. Melissa
3. Mandy
4. Michelle
5. Kenny

No comments: