Monday, December 01, 2008

Twilight <3


Twilight is the bomb! I love love love the story. I think I'm gonna read the book soon. And I'm so gonna watch the movie again! If possible, I'll also date a vampire cuz they're hot on the outside and yet cold inside! HAHAHA. Nah, if only the vampire is as hot as Edward. Hmmm.

So sorry, didn't have anything interesting to update lately, been at home for quite some days. Surprisingly it's not that bored afterall. My daily routine is mainly practicing on the piano now, I'm getting more and more nervous now. =S It's like the nearer the piano exam date comes, the more I cannot play well. So yeah, it sucks! Besides piano, there's really nothing much to do at home already. Lucky enough for me, my youngest uncle came home from Singapore this weekend. Whenever he comes back, him, my youngest aunty and I never fails to sneak out at late nights to hunt for food. *I sound like a vampire don't I?*


Hahaha. too bad I don't drink human blood. I drink teo O ice limau tak mau limau! XD

Roti tisu *hearts* and and satay!!

Last night, we sneaked out for food again. Our plan was going to a food court to order all sorta food. Our all time favourite: Or chien, char kueh teow, siu kai yek, pork noodles, grilled stringray, crab, clam etc etc.. Too bad the food court closed cuz it was TOO late. =S So we went for Plan B. So hokkien mee, prawn yee mee and a vegetable dish it was. At last 3 of us didn't feel full also, so we ordered another plate of yin yiong noodle. Then off we go home! *burps* Here comes the belly!!

spent the day with the twins today cycling around my garden.

Both of them are sooo chubby already! *pinch pinch*

My funniest uncle Al ever. EVER. I swear! Can't get over all his whines, complaints, and jokes. I recorded some of his conversations today too cuz its too funny! But he doesn't know about it! Shhhhh. He's leaving in 5 minutes already. Byebye Uncle Al! =D I look so bright in the picture, like angel!! *cough* kids photography skills *cough*


No comments: