Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Just Another Simple Day


- with the Paris Hilton wannabe.


Oh yes it's Pavillion again. Just a simple day out before my mom went to KK last Wednesday and is only coming back on the 26th. She said no flight to come back. Urghhhh. I've been feeling like I'm in prison for the whole frogging week already. Staying at home taking care of the little evil twins and my dog. Sigh sigh. Stupid Chris says gonna save me and bring me to siu kai yek but plan ruined by *somebody*. Then, Tienie said gonna save me today by fetching me out but plan failed again due to the distance I stayyyy T______________T. I wanna cry already. Haih. Smelly mom. Well let's see how she will treat me when she's back. =(

ok ok now back to that day. Exactly one week before from today. Well. We planned to watch Wild Child together ever since don't know when. Finally that day comes. Hmm. Nothing really special, just watched movie, shopped around and eat! Hohoho and what else what else. Hmm *thinking hards* Yes lah, we met Tienie also. But its not a plan though. Both of them went to another movie and left me alone *wipe tears away* after that. No lah actually I didn't join them because it was time for me to go home. Hahhaha. I'm gonna spend Christmas with meanie anyways!

bare with us

cuz it's our tradition =3


Emperor Q it was. A newly opened chinese-japanese restaurant by MOF. Just opposite Japanese Sweets @ MOF. Give it a try!

the tai tai wondering what to order

while another tai tai drinking her chinese tea waiting for the buzzy fuzzy tai tai

the 3 colour combination sushi we had. Yum yum

After brunch, off we go to the MOF sweets for dessert.

the soft ice cream with sesame sauce. doesn't look so pleasant but good!!

Green tea ice cream with red bean paste and hot sweet potato. Orgasmic! =D

Enjoying our day with MOF. Hahahha.


XXXMerry Christmas Eve People!!XXX

No comments: