Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Year of 2008


1. Had my one and only sweet 16 birthday bash with the beloveds.


2. Been single this entire year. Life is good. *though I'm having a little secret affair with Top* Shh shhh, *and Daniel Henney too*

3. Passed my grade 4 piano exam with merit though I thought I screwed up terribly during the exam.


4. Got first in class for the VERY FIRST TIME. Hopefully not the last time T______T able to maintain the scholarship too. If not the school fees gonna be 16 K next year. Bloody hell.

5. Became a MORE crazy person. *though I've never been normal ever since some of you knew me* Rebellious student, playful girl, dreamy and unrealistic teenager and mommy's naughty daughter.

6. Been partying a lot this year. Had tonnes of sleep over partys and stuff too.

7. Went clubbing for the first time!


8. Went to high school prom too!


9. Got to know a lot of new people. A LOT OF THEM. Just knew a few more new great ones before the year ends the day before yesterday. Teehee


10. Appreciate every single friendship I treasure. I'm sorry if I've ever hurt your feelings without noticing or in a purpose. forgive me! And do not ever think that I don't cherish or don't care for you! I care for everyone of you! =D

11. Missed a lot of good things. But earned better ones at last.

12. Found my evil twin, Mr Kyean.


13. Became a lala. Hahahhaha i'm obviously joking right!


14. Became a nerd for a short period. Only a month before exams that's all.


15. Been to a charity walkaton. See at least I'm trying my best to work my lazy ass out AND NOT ONLY EATING! It's a once in a life time thing, so be proud of me prease.


16. Learnt how to bake. and cook. and become a good baby sitter. I can make a good mother and wife next time hohoho


17. Became a kindergarden volunteer for a holiday camp.


18. Started to earn some little money from this blog. Not much, but still acceptable. =D

19. Lost 3 kg. Gained back 5 kg after that. Hahahhaha. That's sad!

20. Spent the whole entire year very nicely and wisely. Though I've been slacking so much this whole 2 months of school holiday but it's worth it. I wanna enjoy to the max before the war starts next year.


Well, I'm sure there's still alot more good and bad ones. But I'm more sure that next year will be a much more better and outstanding year. Except the fact its gonna be our SPM year and it's our honeymoon year this year. But it's ending now in a few more hours time. Good bye, 2008.

Urghhh, time passes soooooooooo fast this year!


And now, my new year resolutions will be:

  • Achieve good results for SPM. Which means, I have to be more hardworking and sleep less during lessons.
  • Cut down my food intake as I have to lose some weight. but this one will fail tremendously no matter what whenever I see food! heaven~~~
  • Resist the temptation to buy nice clothes! Have to save money!!
  • Exercise MORE regularly to have a healthy lifestyle
  • Enjoy life to the fullest like how I did this year.
  • GET MY DRIVING LICENSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
  • Try to become a better student in school. I will try. =D
  • Cut down all the bitchings and drama happenings to make life peaceful. So to all the bitches out there, your help is much appreciated! (I'm just joking, hahahhaha! It's a girl's thing la! I think we're born with it so yeah, runs in the blood one, can't help it)

Happy New Year Everyone!!! Xoxoxo

No comments: