Monday, December 01, 2008

Smiley Moon :)


One hour ago, Chen Teng was the first one to tell me about the moon is smiling on MSN. She asked me to go see the moon tonight. I didn't believe her and thought it was just a prank but I still ran out to see whether there's a smiley face moon anot. Surprisingly my cousin and I ran out from our rooms in the same time too. She said her friends told her that there's a smiley face moon tonight too! Then we got so excited and quickly ran out from the house. We looked for the moon for quite some time since there were lotsa tall trees over my place. But we still found it at last. It really was a smiley face. Awwww. When I came back to the laptop, almost 10 of them messaged me the same thing telling me that there's a smiling moon tonight. How very sweetttttt.


For those who haven't seen the moon tonight yet, what are you waiting for?

No comments: