Monday, December 15, 2008

Prom Night II

The Christmas decorations. Don't you just love Christmas people! =D

Pimp of the night. not me, the ones beside me!

ok ok, both of us are the pimps actually =3. Chun Jie, just found out his name only! Haha! Shhh!!

Was saying hi to the poor Chris at home, who was probably making stupid videos that time

the super cool VK with his ah beng sunnies. Hahhahaha

With his girlfriend aka my girlfriend also hohoho

Howard the Bao Zhen ~

Yayen the Chagia (L)

Ho Yin the loud speaker. hahahhaa. Will miss his voice and his crappy crap!

Mandy another childhood friend!

Wei Lip and I

Audrey the fairytale princess!

Antonio the korean weirdo HAHA!

Blue rawks! Karmun and I

Mr Best Dressed, Ivan and I

Deswai(That's why) I said blue rawks. Vivian and I

Chee Yong the white horse prince. *Bak ma wong chi* Hahahhahah

Pretty Mei Ni and I

Wyman the act cute face again

Phoebe with the curvy body!

Wai Hoong the neighbour. Hahhaha he was actually so well dressed one minute before we took this picture! Grrrrr.

Meow! I want nobody nobody but chu~ inside joke! Hahah!

HonYee/ Kenny and I

Andrea the betrayal (You know what I mean!) Hahahah!

Steve the real p*mp. =D

Olivia loves blue too!

Wai Kin who loves his flower a lot!

Hera and I

Cass took this picture for us. POOR THING! Hahahhahaha awwwwwwwww.

Nah give you back lah! Hahahha

The best couple goes to Mandy & Wei Zhen! They sure do look good together!

Prom King, Wei Zhong

And the prom queen, Isabelle

Not forgetting about Mr Aru too!

And En Wan! Hahahah! He is so cool! The outfit look exactly like Wai Hoong's one. Hahhaha. And his white shoes!! Awwwww. =D



Guess that's the end of the prom post now. Stay tuned for the first ever clubbing post you will see here soon! =D

No comments: