Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ya Yen's New House (Part 1)



Had a slept over at Mich's last night after Carmen's party. Haha I didn't want to ONLY stay at her house for the whole day so I decided to either smash Rach's house (cuz it's the nearest from us) or Yayen's new house. Hahhaha. Too bad Rach's having her family today so we went to Yayen's new house today. Yea, both of us are one of the very first visitors to visit her new house. Hohoho. I almost fainted when I get into her SUPER BIG PALACE. It's the biggest house I've been to so far, I can say. I wanna stay there forever T________T Basically what else can we us girls do in such a pretty house with everything so pretty and a camera? You tell me. =D

*Spotlights*

Our family portrait. Hahahha. Teddy I miss you!!

Did you miss me? *hearts*

He said yes by licking me! Hahahah! Awww so sweet!

Bring Teddy around with us. Hehe

A black and white picture of us. Hoho
the lost child. HHahaha

Damn we look so sleepy ! Hahah I mean both of mich and I! Hahaha! We slept at 5 in the morning FYI. Damn long winded our grandma stories. Hahhahaha


I'mma boss!

The drama queen got so sexcited when she sees a open aired bathroom. Tsk tsk

I found my love at her house =D

tanning herself

the rich tai tai resting

and the old grandma sitting on her rocking chair hahahahha *not exactly a rocking chair lah!*

Want some?

Just some pictures I really like I took there today. Hohoho. Wash your eyes afteer you see them. Hehe
Having a hard emo time with my beloved
the balcony broke after I sat on the handle! (I'm obviously joking right)


enjoying the breath-taking view of kl from her house

*the gardener is kinda sexy* look. HAHAHAHA


I wanna stay there forever!

So do Michelle. She didn't wanna leave too! Hahhaha!


Stay tuned for Part 2! Till then! Goodnights everyone! Here comes 2009 in another day!

No comments: