Saturday, December 20, 2008

Luna Bar After Prom

Luna Bar. The rooftop poolside lounge bar located on the 34th floor of the Pan Pacific building. Sounds very cool I know. The first clubbing place I went, ever. Thanks to the girlfriend's boyfriend gang . Tsk tsk tsk. We didn't wanna go clubbing at first but VK promised us that they won't bring us to those crazy clubbing place. Just a nice place to chill out and stuff. True enough, Luna Bar is not one of those really crazy clubbing place I've imagined. Great ambience, great musics, great lightings and interior designs. It's open-aired so it was kinda breezy and windy there. Very very comfortable. One good thing about this skybar is, you can really see the whole KL night scenery on the upper deck.Seriouslyyyyyyy. I didn't know KL was sooooooooo beautiful until I see it on top of the bar. Best night view in town! The only thing is, they charge you 50 bucks for cover charge with a drink. It's abit pricey though, but once in a blue moon, why not? The breath-taking night views really worth the price! =D But oh prease don't go there on a raining night or or cloudy night lah. I heard they have age limits there. You have to be at least 21 to get in there but I don't know how they let us in, maybe we look too old for high school students lah sigh!! Rawr!

Nice

or

not!

Enjoying the lovely scenery =3

and chillin' out.

Dont worry mommy, I'm just drinking this! It's just some cranberry juice and expired coke! No worries yaw! HAHAHAHHAHA. I'm obviously joking right. They added some vodka and Chivas Regal into it. Not bad though. Hahahha.

No, you don't have to blackmail me or say anything to my mom or whoever else lah! You know what my mom says when she knew I went clubbing? She saidddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd....

"wah, lucky I never go there that night lorh, if let me see you there then sei lah! How to tell my friend that you're my daughter! How are you gonna telll your friends that I'm your mommy!" HAHAHAHHAHA. Then we agreed with each other that, if we ever ever ever see each other anywhere late at night, pretend we don't know each other can already. HAHAHAHAHA MY MOMMY IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOLLLLLLL. I love you mommy. I miss you too T__________T (actually just telling you how much I wanna go out only, when are you coming back grrrrrrrrrrrr)

Now everyone can cheers and drink happily =3

The picture I love sooooooooooooooo much! The three of us, again!

It's gettin’ hot in the club, I can see they want some more~ I will give you more, I’m your number one!!

Not forgetting the Flaming Lamborghini I was talking abouttttt. It's not your dream car lah guys! Heheheh. It's just a name of a fabulous alcoholic drink! Too bad we didn't try the Tequila Pop though. Hmm. I wanna try again next time!! The 3 of us shared this drink but I was the one who drank the mostt. Tskkkk. lousy people. Hahaha. Actually I have a video of us drinking this but don't know who's the drunk photographer *cough Vk cough* who took the video, the video will make you puke soooooo, better not post it here. =D

Enjoying our flaming lamborghini Hohoho

Awwwwwwwww. Sooo drunk omg. Noooooo not me! I wasn't drunk!! Ask them!! I was the clearest of the clearestttttt. Hhaahhaah Well guess who was drunk!! The one kissing me!!

Group Picture. Hahahhah no la you can see got some unknown italian faces one!

This is the real group picture. Hahahahah Waikin was soooooooo drunk tsk!!

Edwyn the Mr nice Guy

MunYee the girl who claims herself is not drunk but the most drunk among 3 of us ahahaha

And her "cute" friend she found after she was goneeee. tsk tsk Hahaha! Damn annoying guy! "We go party next round until 6 wtf it's your prom lalala"

A very nice picture of them XD credits to me!

The super dark, super fair and super RED! teehee

I was just resting =)

XD

Vk, Joshie and Kayang

Here comes the blue blue girlfriend hahahaha I like this pic colour combination. blue blue grey grey!

back to the girls again. But the guys still wanna squeeze in. tsk it was 3 something that time! Time to gooooooo home! I mean hotel!

Guess who's drunk and who's not!

Last picture of the night!

scandalous picture!

Ready to flow, ready to go, Ready for the spot light, ready for the show~


What? no more partying next year ma. It will be the first time and might be the last time in a long long time also ma! hohoho. Will turn back into nerd again once school reopens. But for now, let me take a break and enjoy to the max first, will ya? Xoxoxo wait till nerdie Kyean is back!! Till then! XD

No comments: