Thursday, December 11, 2008

Samantha's House Party

Another pretty house I must say. You'll see by the pictures below. =)

Here's a look for you to see who were there on that day! Teehee! =D

Well, we're considered as the early birds for SG group already. Hahhaah. Tell you a funny story. It was raining when I was going into Sam's neighbourhood that time, but I saw 3 black shirt guy were walking under the rain beside the road. A funny feeling told me to look at them. Surprisingly it was Darren, Chee Weng and Redmond! Poor thing! Hahhaahhah! They were so happy when my mom actually stopped the car and I offered them a ride. I'm the saviar of the day~ hohoho evil Austin was so surprised when we all came together and kept telling me that I shouldnt even offer them a ride when we reached there! Hahaha! Mun and Honyee were there that time already when we reached.

Host of the day~

It's me! Well, everyone was supposed to blow a balloon and write their own name for a game later on when we reached.

But we had our feast together to fill our hungry stomach first before everything goes!

This is it! The first game of the day =D Ice Breaking! Balloon Breaking I suppose! HAHHA! Well all you have to do was to
  • 1 ) Grab a balloon!
  • 2 ) Check out who's name is written on it!
  • 3 ) Introduce yourself to that person by telling 5 things about yourself!
  • 4 ) AND THEN YOU POP THE BALLOON TO THE UNLUCKY PERSON. =D
See what I mean? =D

Second game of the day. Hohhoho guess what are we gonna do! Rules is:
  • Make a group of 6-7 person
  • Get the tissue provided
  • wrap one of your group member with the tissue like a mummy
  • decorate it with accessories, paints, etc etc provided!
  • The best dressed mummy will be awarded!
Hohoho. Guess who's the mummy in our group!

The mummy bride.

HAHAHA the mummy returns.

Yes, it's our michelle, the mummy!

Too bad our group didn't win! =S

And the winner goes to! KENNY! Hmph! What miss universe! GRRRR.

The next game, treasure hunt!

The last game of the day. Wedding picture session. The most awkward game of the day! I bet some of you sure know how is it already. =S There's pictures from Kenny's blog. Hahha! I was stunned when they told me about the game in that room. It's like.... You know nothing about this before that and the next second you must do your best with a guy you don't know to win the game.


*the pictures are exposed, you may find it somewhere over the internet*

PS: Dear readers, you are kindly reminded NOT to look for the pictures yourself cuz it might spoil your eyes hahahahahha.

Besides all the game, we took alot of pictures in the house among ourselves too. =D Move on, shall we?

I am Witch Yoo hee! Hahahha or or, Seo In Young the witch! A! =D

Austin, Kenny, Kyean, Oli.

The group members.

Dan lain lain. Hahaha.

The pool side. =D

Austin is a girl too!

The innocent guy *as if* HAHAHA we look like we're gonna eat him =D

Best pic of the day. Do I look like a mother or do I look like a mother anot! wth WHO TAKE ONE! ahhahahaha

Emo guys and happy me!

The Mun Yeessssssss'

Pretty christmas tree =D

Kodak moments #1

Kodak moments #2

Kodak moments #3 *Korean drama feel anot* ahhahaha

*Kodak moment #4 Best angle!

and Kodak moments #5! Can't wait for the Christmas party to come!

Please have one before you leave! =D


*Prom is tomorrow! Excited excited!*

No comments: