Thursday, December 04, 2008

Ali's Open House

The host and I

Ali's pretty house with nice furnitures and lovely art everywhere! His house is like so modern + abit of kampung feel. Just because there's a small kampung house outside his house to occupy his artist mom's artwork and a big garden. =D

The wall paintings. There's so much more! All done by his mom!

Nice garden view right!! With pretty plants everywhere! =D

Water fountain with pretty Koi fishes

The little small kampung house I was talking about. Sooooo cool!

Btw, ever seen such small basin before? HAHAHAHAH!! *Bathroom also wanna take* I bet Ali's laughing now. Teehee

The SG gang

His old school gang. Definitely bigger group than SG gang. There's another big group of boys but I don't dare to snap pictures of them HAHAHAHA scared kena beat up or something. *blushes*

The foodieeeeeee

Satay, fried rice, mee goreng, nasi pulut and mango pudding. *YUMMY*

Besides, there's Barbeque too!!

Grilled corns and potatoes.

I swear I ate more than just this portion. Soooo delicious okay! Hahahha *too bad Rach, I know if you were there you'll sapu all the fried rice away one for sure!!*

BEST BBQ CHICKEN EVER! *swear to god* So tender and juicy!! Both Michelles and I AT LEAST ate 5 pieces each. I'm not even jokinggggg. Hahhahah *Ali I miss the chicken so much so go bbq for me now*

Michelles And I in the kampung house! Nice art work right!

Models of the day hohoho

In the garden. Heheh

The very fat hao Michelle and Moi. Hahaha!

Happy tree friends hahahahah

Ali's sister room. Sooooooo girlish and purplish and pinkish! I want this room myself!

Off Ali's room we go. Hahahhaha our hand sign means he drew that art when he was 5! Not acting bimbo! =D

VERY ARTISTIC INDEED. HAHAHAHA

*secret reveals* THE NERDY HIM!!! Hahahhaha! Even I dont put a periodic table any corner of my room! TSK!! Ali I'm so disappointed in you. Sexy people don't put periodic table in their rooms yaw. Don't wanna be your sexy guru anymore HOHOHO.

And guess what!! The chocolate is back!! Hahahahah

Did he grew taller this time? Hahahhaha I DONT THINK SO!

In fact I think I'm the one who grew taller this time HAHAHHAHAHA Eh serious one! No high heels or tip toe-ing! *Yeays!! Open champagnes*

A busy business woman, a lost soul, and 2 super models HAHAHAHHAA *cough cough*

1 devil and 3 angels . You know who is the devil right! Isn't it obvioussss! XD

The future musicians.

Michelle Lee the pianist

Ali and Kyeanies the duet pianist!

Joshep the drummer

Wish me all the best for my piano exam next next Monday yea people! =D

No comments: