Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Mandyland


I've been staying over at Mandy's place since Sunday night. Which explains why I didn't blog this two days about Sam's Party. And another reason is, I haven't collect pictures from others. Till then! I promise I will blog about the party for my next post!

We went to China Town to walk around and have our dinner there on Sunday. Besides, we got ourselves some gadgets too! Heheh Our mom in the picture above! =D

The happy kids. Hahah Wei Zhen is our special guest!

Had steamboat and grilled seafood

Prawn wantan and Ipoh Chicken Hor Fun. A must eat when you're there! I swearrrrr. The food stall is somewhere near the Popular bookstore! =D

After dinner, Mandy and I begged my mom to let me stay over at her house for 2 days. My mom and her excuses came out again. Then her mom was like... "faster say thank you and bye bye to mommy, and faster pop into my car!" Hahahahha. It was soooo funny. Wei Zhen witnessed everything. So yeah, poor mommy went home alone to take care of Hebe. Teehee. *Her turn to go to her mom's place tomorrow, my turn to take care of Hebe* Geezzzzz.

When we woke up the next morning, after brainstorming ourselves about planning where to eat, we decided to go to Korean Village to have our Korean feast. Teehee I think the reason was because we didn't had enough of Korean ramyun with kimchi for supper the night before. So yeah. Off Ampang we go with her pretty good driving skills! Hohoho

loving korean mom and her cute daughter. Anyoung! =3

Our "just woke up" look! Not so scary afterall! Though I look abit pale! Maybe I mixed too much with Edward Cullens already. tsk tsk. Hahahaha!

Kimchi *sings kimchi song shamelessly*

Steamed egg Hohoho my love!

Korean bbq. That's the reason I love Korean food so much. Not forgetting about their bibimbap and glass noodle! =D

Barley as dessert and digestive drink! =D

Then off we go to 100 yen shop to have our snowy ice! Strawberry flavour! Sooo nice! it's the first time I try though!


Later on, we went to Leisure mall to watch Bolt. Urghhhh. Not as nice as Madagascar though. but still acceptable. *Ngak sai lou gor one* the movie. Hahahha. Bought some stuff before we went back to her house to chill again. Then the playful us were still not satisfied our day. So, we called Derek to bring us out at night for movie and supper! Transporter 3 it was! Soo nicee. Better than James Bond already. hahahahand Bond can go home and sleep! =3 And guess where did we go!

The Chrismas Decoration! Any idea? Hehhe. Mid Valley's North Court it was. =D

Hohoho Merry Christmas!

So nice of course must camwhore abit right! Hahah!

Us with polo tee! =)

Awwwwww. Don't be jealous WZ. =D

Us with Derek the playboy. AHAHAHHA just joking. His playboy t shirt only. =3.

and this is our supper. End of story. =D

No comments: