Sunday, December 14, 2008

Before the night starts


Gonna flood my blog with pictures real soon. I have more than 300 pictures of that night . Haven't include those pictures from others yet. Crazy I know! But I'm just gonna put all of them here to let you all steal away. =) See how nice am I! Actually I'm just lazy to send you guys one by one! Teeheeeeee.

For today, there's only the pictures of us in the room before going down to the ballroom. But I promise you that there's enough pictures to fulfill your eyes today. Or rather I use this reason to flood my blog with pictures. =D

After make up + hairdo. Before wearing our dress on only!

Our dresses hohoho

Do I look like my mom? Haha! My mom says so!

All dressed up =D

Mirror mirror, we are all fair =)


Hahahhaha. Look of the night. Dunno who's that hor!

Ze friends


Closer shots

The rose and us!

Rawr

3 curlies, 1 straighty




Drama queens

I'm sorry, but I can't help it

So do Rachel

and Ya yen too

Once the sexy sex, I mean Cass came up to the room! Is this a trend or what! =D

A kiss before you leave! =D

No comments: