Sunday, December 14, 2008

Prom Preparation


Hahaha, as you can see there's so many prom night pictures in facebook already. Everyone looks sooo good when they're all dressed up. But this time, I'm not gonna post the prom pictures yet. Let you guys see the us before putting make ups and dresses on first! =D

at the saloon before doing anything hohoho

happy happy girl ;D

all of us enjoy doing our hairdo =D

First girl who finished her hair first. hahaha doing her highlights now!

My turn!! Look at my long boring hair! guess what they're doing for me later! But It's back to normal now againn T_____T

And im the last who finished cuz I have alot of hair!! They say if a mosquito fly into my hair also will die. Believe or not! Hahaha!

HAHAHAHHAHA. Mosquito fly in already cannot fly out!

Finished our hairdo! I know it still look kinda weird but it turned out more natural at night! Will post more in my next few posts! Stay tuned! xoxoxo

No comments: