Monday, December 15, 2008

Sri Garden Prom Night 2008, Prince Hotel
Bright Lights, Big Cities


The post you guys waited for all these times. =) There you go! I know you love me dont you! Teeheeeee. After this prom post, I will be posting about the party after prom we went at luna bar. It's much more nicer I swear! But let's just save the best for the last. Hohhoho
PS: I'm just gonna post the group pictures today. Solo pictures another day. Heheh.

I'm not gonna say anything much about this prom because it's not my year's. Hahaha, and the main reason my friends and I go is just plainly because we didn't wanna attend just only one prom in our whole entire high school life. So yeah, I heard some of the form 5's wasn't happy when they heard there's form 4 going. Come on guys, it's still a senior prom afterall. Everyone should have fun together. I mean, why not right? The more the merrier. We all really didn't understand why they would feel that way, but if for us, I don't think we will mind there's juniors going to our prom. Will you? Hmm. Funny people.

The table setting. Our destination was in Chicago! Hohoho and 8 is a lucky number hahahhaha *wah damn china girl*

Menu of the day. And a bun as starters. Hohoho For the first time I will say, the food is really really disappointing. I wanted to cry the more I eat it. =(

Mushroom Soup and Garlic Croutton. D= Still taste good. But the garlic croutton... not crispy anymore and the soup is not even stomach-warming.

Rosemary and Pepper Rubbed Chicken Breast with vegetables and pumpkin. Looks better than it taste by 100 times. Sorry, not really a fan of chicken breast I would say.

Vanilla Panna Cotta with strawberry and Pistachio Coulis. Fortunately for me to like dairy products so I find it acceptable. But there's better Panna Cotta out there I'm serious! =D


Okay okay, let's move on to the pictures you've been salivating for. Don't deny it! I can judge by the readership meter! Hohoho. Got more than 200 viewers per day. Where got such thing happen before in my entire blogging life one hahahahaha. *How I wish I can go prom everyday HAHAHAHA*

All of us went dateless besides you know who *cough munyee, cough cassie, cough cough cough*

From left, Nancy, Kyean aka moi, Yayen, Aiza, Michelle, Rachel, Munyee and Olivia. Farris wants to join the girl gang too! Hehhee

Wai Ken too. Hahaha. We took picture with him without the gf! Where to get such friends like us you tell me! *mun throws shoes*

Waiken is sooooooooo cool. Vk is superrrrrrr cool. ;D

Say A! =D

KarMun, MayTeng, Leslie, and Sabrina. Hehehe

The long night gown and dresses to kill for.

Back to the girl's power again. Teehee =3

Sie Teng, Choi Yen, Mun

How do we look =D

Black, Blue, Black. Blueblack. Hahahaa I bet you dont get me T____T

With the childhood friends. Choi Yen, Sie Teng and Wai Kin. We knew each other ever since we were still a foetus in our mom's stomach. I'm not even joking! =D

Hahahahhahah. Most precious picture on earth! Can you see the baby us anot. Hohoho.

Chris edited this canggih picture for me. *tears coming out*

Miss our childhood time!

Can't miss the toilet shot!

The best part of that night - dance floor part. Seriously. We jumped like mad women in the dance floor like nobody's business. Cass and Zhao went up to the stage to show their "love dance" too. Hahahha. Soon enough, the gang and I went up to the stage also cuz we were too high! Sorry, can't help it! Hohoh we jumped like crazy especially when they played "Hot and Cold". Sooooo cool! After the high part, they played some slow love songs to let those couples enjoy their own sweet time. And there's the time for us, the single girls to get emo. HAHAHHAHA. Mel and I were both dancing together recklessly! tsk!

On the stage hohohoh

When the smoke comes out to rock thenight even more!

Publish Post
There's more to come! Be patient ya'll! xoxoxoo

No comments: