Thursday, September 18, 2008

TO RACHEL LIU

A special post just to cheer you up sweetie. God knows how important you are as a close friend to me. I wish we could always share our happiness and sadness together. No matter what happens, I'll always be by your side! Anytime anywhere anyhow! If you need a shoulder, look for me! (Don't look for Mike, she makes people cry more) Anyways, don't be sad anymore. I wanna laugh happily with you everyday.


Here's a very nice song dedicated from me to you! (The video you saw before and you burst out laughing while you saw my mom and my doggy walking pass by) Hahaha.

To the person who stole her camera, shame on you! You should feel sorry for yourself! Don't you know that camera meant a lot for us. You don't know how important it is. It's more important than a phone sometimes. Camera is like the one who keeps our memory and past in there and will always take and snap our new happy moments together to share with more other friends. AND YET YOU TOOK IT AWAY FROM HER. I'm sure you're the one who stole one of my another friend's MP4 too. wth. So pathetic meh. No offence. If no money to buy those yourself then don't study in private school lorh. Why wanna steal other's valuble belongings. It's not like she don't have money to buy a new one, but losing something so precious to her is like.. You can't buy another one with the same feeling you used to have before. Hopefully you know how pain the feeling is. (By losing something most important to you in your life) I believe in karma. That's all I wanna say to you. Good luck.

Hahahhahaha. By the way, his phone is like those lousy camera phone which takes super blur pictures. SO SWEET OF HIM. =)

No comments: