Monday, February 09, 2009

25 Random facts about Kyeanies

1. I love watching Korean music videos. especially Big Bang's. *melts*

2. I love Milo like crazy. My grandmother says I should get marry with Milo company owner's son next time. Hahahha I love milo KAU. Like those damn kau one. Sometimes I just put a few spoons of milo powder into cold milk and drink like that only. Can bite the milo powder summore! Damn nice! You can try it sometime! =D

3. My dream guy criteria is not based on looks or wealth in the first place! Fun, outgoing and spontaneous comes first. =D

4. I am a very very very lazy student. I don't do homework unless I have to do them or depends on who is the teacher. I don't even study unless it's a month or 2 before exams.

5. I'm hungry 24/7 and I can eat like a cow. Somehow I still do care on my weight issue very much. It's just that my weight will only increase and won't decrease nowadays. =)

6. Because I am too lazy to sweat myself, and always cannot resist when I see nice food.

7. I love spending money! Kaching kaching! $$$ just not enough money to spend yet! =(

8. I have my way of laughing. Or giggling. It's annoyingly funny. Whatever. HAhahahhaa

9. I am a pure Teo Chew but I don't know how to speak the language and only understand around 5% of the them by listening. I think I know more Hokkien words, like SIAO ZHA BOR, siao lang, pai lang, kia su, kia si, kanasai, le jiak sai and WA SI BEH BA LIAO!

10.I hate rules and I choose to go against them sometimes. =)

11. I love taking pictures of the food I eat. If you're someone who eats with me often then you'll know. I always stop them from touching the food when the food comes before I take a picture of them! Hahhahaha

12. I have a special relationship between my mom. Our relationship is not like the mother-daughter relationship. More to like friends. But she always get me angry when she doesn't act like a mom to me. Like being very selfish, simply get angry and stuff. Shh, dont tell her.

13. I want Son Dam Bi's body!! *dream on Kyean* I hate my big bones especially my hip bones. It makes my butt looks extraordinary big T________T . And I hate my flabby body too. So lembik and flabby!! *wipe tears away* The only thing I like about my body is my height. Hahahha. Not very tall but tall. ^^ Its bad sometimes too cuz when I buy nice heels that time I don't even dare to buy those really high ones cuz I scared I will look like a giant T_______T

14. I love eating mee hoon more than any other noodles. I think I can eat pork meehoon as breakfast. Fried tomyam meehoon for lunch and fish head meehoon for dinner and won't get bored of it .<333

15. I am not a very homely person. But I still know when it's time to go home. Hehe

16. I love hugs more than kisses. *winks*

17. I use words like oh prease, I rikeeeeeeeee, I wanna sreep nowadays and I find it funny I don't even know why T____T

18. I can write pretty good BM essays, but I TOTALLY CANNOT SPEAK FLUENTLY IN BM. Very very teruk one. =S

19. I listen to korean songs more than English or Mandarin songs. Perhaps I enjoy watching Korean stuff even I don't understand them unless they have subtitles. Maybe I'll just go learn Korean someday and speak it fluently just like Natalie! Hahaha!

20. I care about how I look and dress myself very much actually.

21. I hardly wear make up..... cuz I don't know how to put on them! Hahahha! Damn sad one, girl also dunno how to put. Urgh

22. I can't do public speaking for goodness sake. Seriously!

23. I like to wear bling bling to school. Hahahha. Pn Rokiah hates me. She always ask me to remove my necklace at the guard house every morning if Im wearing baju kurung one. Sighhh

I scream sometimes when people doesn't listen to me, or show my angry frustrated face. I don't know why they cannot hear me sometimes one. Maybe because I'm just soft spoken*cough*. And when they ask me to repeat what I said again I will maybe just say "Nothing" which they find it really annoying. Hahahha.

25. I'm funny when I'm mean. Haha! You dont wanna know how mean!

No comments: