Thursday, February 05, 2009

PE Lessons


Do you wanna know what I normally will do during PE lessons. Hahahah it's a shame, really. Well, I think the only time I move my body is warm up time. Other than that, I will just normally sit down there under the shades or something and watch others playing with some of other lazy people like me and talk! Or listening to music and play with the phone. Okay lah, there's time I play sports too! But seldom only! Hahahha. Aiyo damn lazy lah. And I dont like the sticky feeling and sweat smell. Damn princess can die but I can't help it! =( but I got my punishment one. Others who plays sports have a fit body, and mine...... don't even talk about it. I only think of what to eat during recess the whole PE time. No medicine can cure me already T_T And now I have a bad impression for the teachers already. It's like... They will purposely find faults with me if I never wear PE attires for sports practice. Then they will give me the F face. I dunno lorh. If I really purposely don't wanna wear PE attire, I also won't wear Baju Kurung right. Eh please lah, imagine, walking around the field under the hot sun, you think I got so stupid anot. Can melt one you know. Then sometimes, it's not like I don't wanna take part for anything, it's I don't have the good stamina and I've got to admit, I'm not a sport person. it's like I tried my best to do my best everytime already, just not as good as others only mah. Then say so many stuff. Urghhh gimme a break sometimes. I don't even know why they don't understand sometimes. So stewpid.

Peekaboo

My lepak kaki today. Hahaha. Aiza hiding behind Mich for shade! So smart! While I was sun bathing that time with Mich at the same time. Too bad no pictures of it cuz I look like an Indonesian maid in that picha. Hahahah

Sunlight too bright till eyes also cannot open type

I'm meltin' meltin' meltin!!

Our best friends. Can't live without them. For music purposes. And of course, camwhore purpose hohoho

The normal-sikit-one pose

Getting weirder and uglier...

Best of the day. Hahahah enjoy your PE lesson people! We enjoyed ourselves too! Teehee

No comments: