Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Niu Year


I'm back from Kuantan! Back from the wonderland with good food and great family! Everything is good there, except for the weather. It's so hot I think my fats are boiling inside my body without even exercising. I'm not even exaggerating . And you know the worst thing is, the wind is kinda sticky and salty there cuz of the sea breeze. So you know, I have to bath like 989349482394 times per day. T________T

First day of CNY. Muka baru bangun! It's not red this time! It's hot pink!


So as I was saying, Kuantan is the heaven of food for me. Everytime I get back there, my grandma will for sure cook a lot of nice food for me to eat because in her mind, I got not enough food for me to eat when I'm in KL because I'm vegetarian way back at home so I'm always thin. But this time is a little bit different, everyone says that I'm more meatier (not fat) when I reached there. I was kinda upset that time cuz everytime I go back they sure say I very thin la this la that la. But this time, say I fat T_______T. I got emo but it didn't affect my appetite to eat like a cow anyhow! (Aiya, cow year ma!) until my grandma have to stop me the more she sees how I eat. T______T. This is not a good sign =(. But how you tell me!! Every dinner got at least like 5 different dishes to tempt my tastebuds, how to control you tell me!!

Fried Mee hoon (breakfast ONLY)

Mini cheesetarts. My relative baked ALOT of these little enemies. I mean like thousands of them. So I was swallowing all these everytime I see them on the table. I think I ate at least 20 of them per day. Rawr

Then we got the Yee Sang almost every night. Every night must at least lou sang one time one. Tsk tsk I don't understand them one, my stomach don't even have the place for that!

This is only our lunch prepared by my aunt if I remember. =D 5 dishes!

Dinner prepared by grandma! 6 dishes this time!

This time 7 times! kau lek kau lek one! This is only the kid's portion. There's another part for the adults. Same portion also lah! means got double of these dishes! I starting to respecy my grandma more and more now already!! 7 dishes for the WHOLE big family!!

Well, besides all these, there's still CNY cookies, alcohols, and more other stuff which lures my tastebuds during CNY. Do you know those mini mandarin oranges, omg, they're like my heaven. Its like, I have something in my mouth every minute. Wont stop one. Oh yeah, and caramel popcorns! Another best friend of fats. They're coming on their way! =D Don't comment about me k, will try my very best to go on a strict diet after CNY. Before the Japanese comes thats for sure! Hahahah! =D =D

Wishing everyone a very happy cow year with the cousins!



Spreading the good things to the younger generations now! Hehehe

Are we matching or are we matching or not. My sweet & lovely Shyen.

My naughty & playful Wen.

Me and my baby boy Yew Yew. *hearts*

And now, who says only girls like mirror shots! Haha!

Mommies on board. On the way to open houses to pai nian.

We're Teng Kyean. Hahahhaha. Eh really one. Her name is Teng and my name is Kyean. Hohoho. Combination of my evil twin. Damn cool.

Cute or not. She's Phoebe. My naughtiest and most talkative cousin! Of course, she's the coolest among all of them! Well, at least she do silly stuffs with me in front of the camera! =D We can be really really ugly together! Seriously! You see yourself lah! Hahaha! More funny than the CNY movies I bet!

Just the beginning. Drama queens!

Hahahahha she got double chin! Hahahaha damn cute!

Her hair bery nice to smell! Serious wei! Hahhaha

FUNNIEST PIC OF THE DAY! Hahahah! She is soooooooooooooooooooo cool! She look like the penguin in Madagascar 3. Dontcha think so? HAhahahah Love her so much!

I also wanna immitate! Hahahaaha. So ugly can die. I'm uglier than Chris now already sei mou T________T

Ugliest and funniest picture on earth. I just noticed that I can be really really REALLY fugly! SIGHHHHHH. and look at her eyeballs ahahhahah her facial expression man! damn funny. laugh die me.

cheekiest picture on earth. And why are we so pink!

Happy collecting cash!! Xoxoxo

This is officially my phone's wallpaper of CNY week! Brings me good luck!! =D Happy CNY and enjoy your holidays moo moos!
i

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lovely, i just made even more some other new emo backgrounds at my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info