Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Yayen House Warming Part III



okay so this is the last post of her house warming party you will see in my blog already. Hahahah. But still got alot of other pictures . Can you imagine, all together got 300 plus pictures in just one night! Hahaha! Of course I'm not gonna post all of them. Perhaps you can find those in other blogs lah. =)

Cheers! Who says underage cannot drink? *one more year to be eligle*

The lucky plant! Take a picture with it as a lucky charm for CNY! =)


Attacks!!

Enough of her room this time. Let's move on to some other stuff. Hehehe

The best buffet on earth. BBQ dinner. I have a confession to make. I ate quite a number of plates of those. Teehee. *blushes*

Had dinner with Teddy the lovely Toy Poodle.

What's with the white? Hohoho Nice right this picture! I take one okay! Hoho

the weirdos, sampats, and sakais

Oh there's Lum Fong on the left and Ron Ng on the right. Hahhaa! The sim brothers I suppose. =)

The Choo choo train. Too bad it's blur! tsk! Camera man!!!

The cameraman, HonYee. Hahah aiya Chris you must teach him more! =)

The brown and the blacks. Hohoho *damn racist!*

With the Mun darling.

Well. Guess what were we doing at the balcony? Heheheh. Watching fireworks show! So this is the BIG surprise I was talking about. Is it a big surprise or is it a big surprise or not! You get to see the fireworks soooooooooooo near!!! The fireworks were like like gonna fall into your eyes only. Damn pretty! AND I SWEAR THIS IS THE VERY FIRST TIME I SEE FIREWORKS IN SO CLOSE DISTANCE IN MY WHOLE LIFE!!

There are some fireworks picture here. All taken by me. Hohoho. damn show off. Actually it's YYs camera setting good lah. Haha. Must say this if not she angry. But remember it's all taken by me!! Hahahhaha *slaps self*







Pretty or not you tell me. =) But of course, seeing real life is way much better than just pictures.

The amount of fireworks . Hehe! To those who stays around Cheras area, did you so happen to be so lucky to see the fireworks on that night? =)


To those who didn't get to see, there's a small clip here taken by Andrea Low. Not that clear but better than nothing. =D

At the garden where the spotlight shines only on us *coughs*

Found someone nice who took for us from the top!

The happy kids

Reaching upon the stars. Hahaha!

Her dad's collection of alcohol. Can drink die people one, seriously! Hahaha Everything also got! *I took one bottle home, dont tell her, shhh*

The amount of gift her family received that night. =D

Well, I'm one of the latest to leave that day. Stayed over at Mun's so can lepak till late! hohoho. Well let's see who are the others who went home late too!

Nah.. A less gay one. Hahahha. They are so gonna kill me. Sigh!

Mr Pig, because he calls himself that.


Checking out little Miss YY pictures! =)

Look at the camera this time! Haha! Shep still can't get his eye off the baby Yen. tsk tsk tsk

Present hunting time! The love pillow is one of the pressie too! =D

That's what I bought for her . An aroma set. To help her destress. See I'm sucha good friend! Rawr!!


Anyways, Happy Chinese New Year Everyone! I can't wait to get angpaus!! And I miss Kuantan sooooooooooo much! Can't wait to go back this Sunday to see my baby cousins and grandma! How I miss you all!! Xoxoxo

No comments: