Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ya Yen's House Part II


The pretty backyard.

Need I say more? Pretty gigantic house of course!

with breath-taking scenery!

"What, jealous ar!" Hahahhaha. No la just joking


Bleh! *show tongue* Huamin says if we show tongue now, our tongue will get cut when we go to hell next time AHAHHAHAHHAHA no lah I so good girl sure go heaven one!!

Mich jumping into the fish pond. Hahahah weirdoooooooo

Us with the dragon! Rawrrrr.

Sweet Cha Gia Love <3~

My hot lou poh! Hohoho *hearts*

And my lou gongs. Hahahha just joking. Look more like bodyguards. SOOOOO TALL! Josh is gonna be as tall as the lamp post behind him soon enough. HAHAHHAAHA

The open roof bathroom that I ruff sooooooo muchh!

and the canggih bathtub. HOhoho damn canggih can! I love her parent's bathroom man!


I can't wait for her open house party this coming Saturday! Hohoho there's a VERY BIG surprise for everyone!! But I'm the only one who knows about it. HOHOHO. Are you excited or are you excited or not! For those who are going, BE sEXCITED!!! And for those who are not going, too bad, wait till I post about it!

Till then, xoxoxo

No comments: