Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Birthday My Evil Twin <3



Mr Kyean Teng, the guy that I knew through the internet last 6 months. Well! He found me through my blog. Wanna know how? He googled his own name. Hahahhaha (So vain, I know right) Then he dropped a message in my tagboard telling me that he has a same name with me. The first thought of mine was like...... sure somebody prank me one. I don't believe, but yet I still wanna continue playing with this mysterious person. So in the end he sent me his frienster link. I was totally speechless that time. Hahaha. I was like! Eh is this a joke or something! Then I started viewing his pictures.. Man, Can you imagine, he's a guy who has most than 200 pictures in his friendster account.. Hahhahaha! Lucky dont have those camwhores one. If not I will be freaked out by then. So after knowing some details about each other, we started chatting with each other since then. Well, it was pretty amazing that we found that we have alot in common. He's really like my evil twin now. We talk to each other very very often online. I don't needa hide anything from him and be very very natural while talking to him. We share alot with each other. Haha, you will be surprised if you see our conversation! Too bad it's P&C. =) Well, I have to say, he's a really really nice guy and I won't feel weird or feel dangerous talking to him or meeting up with him . Haha! Well, he's just a stranger I meet online afterall. He asked me about this question a lot last time. " Won't you feel weird or scared meeting some stranger online? " Well honestly no, not even a single time. Hahaha You wanna know what feeling of you to me? "So far yet so close." That kinda feeling. Hahaha. Are you touched or are you touched or not! =D

*edited*

This greedy boo asked me to write a long SPM essay for him . So here am I to continue. Hohoho If you don't like reading then it's too bad. Rawr

Aiyo what you want me to write. Hahah. Damn demanding. Urgh. He wants me to promote him, He said he's S.A.D, stands for single, available and desperate. So girls.. You know what to do. =)

He's very tall, and thin... stick thin. I've been always asking him to eat more but he said no matter how much he eat, he won't grow fat. Bugger.

He got splited personality. For awhile he willl say that he's super ugly, for awhile more he will say he's hot and sexy. But he cares about his looks more than anyone else. =)

He's an advertising student, studying in UTAR university in Kampar.

He has a sense of humour. He's very open minded too!

He got a huge crush on VK. Hahhahahha (omg he will kill me) but he is not gay lah. I promise. =D

He's the girlest guy I've known. Not the looks, but he's not into guy's stuff. Football matches, cars, online games.. are not his cup of tea. Well, maybe Dota. But seldom. He loves shopping and watching movie more. =) Which is good, right?

He gets angry when people say he looks like a girl, he will get upset when I dress nicer than him. Hahahah He says he doesn't wanna look like a fisherman walking with a super model. Hahaha!

He likes it when people praise him. He likes it when I do silly stuffs over the webcam. He likes presents more than the kids, but he doesn't want people wasting money on him. Tsktsk.

He loves chocolate as much as he loves me *chokes* no lah, he loves chocolate more than anyone else, more than anything.

He is currently missing something. *winks*


Well, celebrated his early birthday with him at Delicious since I won't be free during CNY.

His Duck Confit Spaghetti

My Fish and Chip . Hahah! He ate quarter of it! And yet he's so stick thin! Urgh! How to make him fat!

Him and his favourite chocolate cake! =)



Haha. The best picture of the day. The manja boy with his beloved pillow. =)


Now now, don't say I treat you like nose shit or 0.01% in my heart and always threaten me with saying that I'm your 99.9% =D

No comments: