Monday, January 05, 2009

My Last *First Day of School* In My High School Life


Well, the first happiest thing happened this morning was getting greetings from schoolmates when I first walked into the school guardhouse. Guess what, the first one I saw was Rachel's sister, Kelley! Hehheh. So nice to see familiar faces again. There's also alot of new faces this year! =D. Hohoho. Good thing is, I'm officially is one of the seniors already! So can bully people already! Wheeeeeeee. Hahahhaa. Nah Im just joking alrights. I'm actually quite satisfied with my first day of school. New changes for subject teachers. But better. English for Encik Iskandar and BM for En Sahari. =D Then I got my feng shui seat back again! Every year the same. Hohoho. Yes. In the middle of the most front of the class. Heheheh. Means, in front of the whiteboard only. Hahhaha! Good for short sightedness people like me! =) Bad thing is, this will be the last year I'm gonna sit on that place. *emo emo* and I will be taking the SPM this year! I'm gonna cry real bad. Just joking... Well. It was kinda suffering for me. As I was saying, I have problem for my sleeping hours. T_T So I was like.. fishing during some orientation talk in the classroom today. Tooo bad!

Anyways, wanna take a look of how swollen and how big were my eye bags and how shitty I look this morning!?!??!

Enjoy the first breakfast in school. Gosh I miss school food! Hahahah!

No comments: