Sunday, January 04, 2009

Back to School


I'm supposed to be on the bed now but I think I'm too anxious about school reopens tomorrow and been thinking a lot so I couldn't even sleep! Ready for school yet? Physically yes, but mentally, don't think so. I cut my finger nails, cut hair, prepared my shoes, books and everything already. But the heart and mind are still staying in the holiday mood. =( I'm thinking of how to face this very important and busy year of mine now! Gonna be fast and furious! Ahahah! Urghhhhhh. Mom's nagging me to sleep now. So yeah. I think I will need 5 sleeping pills to sleep now and 10 alarm clocks to wake me up tomorrow morning. Cuz I've been sleeping VERY EARLY as in, 3 in the morning? and waking up VERY SUPER LATE these days... Sigh sigh. It's time. Must be a good girl already Kyean!!


Anyways........ See ya guys around in school tomorrow. Goodnights! Xoxoxoo

No comments: