Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ya Yen's House Warming Part II


17 lucky stars with the host and Teddy !

Rocking her room - Our first destination!

Miss Little Sim Yayen (Xiao Qian), Miss Kyean and Miss Yayen!

The Black and White.

Say hello to Mr Teddy! He's obviously very huggable and super nice to sleep with. Too bad didn't manage to steal him back home! =( Now now who wants to be my teddy? Hahhaha.

The very first visitors to explore her house during the holidays!

The Operation Directors of SC - Drea and Mun

Mr Weirdo Ho Yin and I. Carlsberg is good. Hahaha

Teddy Tales!

The sexy murid with the sexy guru. Obviously Im the guru right? Teehee

Our favourite toilet shots! Hahaha! Sweetie rach and I

One of the Sim brothers - Mou Chuan! Why do we look so drunk here. Haha!

3 blind mice and 2 teddies


Part III coming soon!! Enough of her room today first! There's outdoor part and etc coming soon! Rawr! =D


Sigh. I still can't believe I gained 3-4 kgs since school reopens. SIGHHH I eat like a beast nowadays sigh sighhhhhhhh. Urghhh I don't care already lah now. I'm so gonna continue eating until CNY ends!!!! Then I'm gonna turn into a fat cow ! What to do! Happy 牛(Ox in Chinese) year ma!! Yeays! Anyways take a look of what did I intake to gain the 3kgs only in 2 weeks. To those who really need to gain weight, I suggest you to follow my food guide and eat exactly as much as the portion as shown below:

From Wong Si Nai's Special Chicken Rice (Wet buttered and Kong Bou), Any choice you like, to school's lunch (They serve good food sometimes, but the price will always give me heart attack one! (Haha what to do, look at the amount of food I took), and Delicious's Fish N Chips! Yummy! Assam Laksa, one of my local favourite, Spaghetti with Pork chop set as my breakfast somewhere near school and WSN's salad bun. There's only part of it. To speed up the result, intake chocolates and candy during your free time and make sure you have yourself a dessert after every meal. When you're hungry at night, feel free to make yourself a cup noodle ! With that I confirm with you that you will at least gain 3 kgs in just 2 weeks! =D Good luck!!!!!! To gain weight is easier to lose weight! Go try it out! It really works!!!!!

No comments: