Wednesday, January 07, 2009

I had the best 3rd day of school if my whole entire school life


*note* I was supposed to post this yesterday actually =D

Guess what. The best thing just happened to me this morning. I woke up at a freaking 7 in the morning when I was supposed to wake up at 6 everyday and get out of the house by 6.30 to avoid the traffic and get to school in time . It was mom's fault actually. She turned off the alarm clock and slept back again. Hahahaha. No one woke us up too. Sooooooooooooooo when we found out that we were actually late, we quickly jumped off from bed and started rushing ourselves to get ready. Brush teeth, wear my uniforms on, tie hair, grab my bag, refill my water bottle and everything without having my breakfast in just 10 minutes. Seriously, not more than that cuz I know how jammed it will be by that time. My mom then shouted at me to run to the car quickly. Soo I quickly slipped my foot into my school shoes and started running to the car already.


GUESS WHAT HAPPENEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD???


tripped and fell down?? Nooooo, you guys are such bastards. Oops. Anyways the story climax is not here yet so read on. To those people who wanted me to fall down, too bad, not this time!


Sooo it was 7.15am when we reached the highway and it was bloody jammed by that time already. So I decided to take a nap with the musics on through my headphones to avoid getting myself nervous for being late to school. I knew I couldn't reach in time already so yeah. When I almost reached school area, my mom woke me up to wear my shoes and tidy myself up But I was in a half awake-half asleep mood that time, all I'm gonna do is just tidy up my messy hair, then wear my shoes on.

AND GUESS WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT HAPPENED NOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!


After putting my left shoe on, just when I put my right foot into the shoe, I shouted and swore so loudly in the car right beside of my mom. I was having goosebumps over my body, and kept screaming like some mad person. She was shocked too cuz she thought something bad's gonna happen or what. But noooooooooo, guess what I found out THAT I FREAK THE HELL OUT OF MYSELF!!

Some said I forgot to wear socks

some said I forgot to bring something important

Some said there was something inside my shoe

some said I forgot to wear my bra wtf

but the correct answer is, there was something inside my shoe! AND GUESS WHATTTTTTT IT WAS!!

cockroach? lizard? worms? cat? zhao said my dog too wtf these people =.= BUT NO! It'ssssssssssssss.....

It's a bloody pregnant frog!


So you know why I swore and screamed so loudly in the morning now. Lucky enough that I was wearing my socks.... If not........ I sure cry already one. SO DISGUSTING LA THE FEELING. IMAGINE. SO WET AND COLD! Just my toe tips touched and the whole body got goosebumps all over already. IMAGINE LAHH!! I didnt wanna wear the shoe back but there's nowhere I can get another pair of shoes that time and I was late for 20 minutes to school. Awesome!! Of all the animals... it's frog. I will never ever forget this very 3rd school day in form 5 of mine in my life. I will tell this story to my children and grandchildren next time too. =D

No comments: