Friday, February 13, 2009

Under The Sea


Had an outing with Mandy, Wei Zhen and Leslie last Monday.. It was a kinda last minute thing. We got headache just to decide where to go early in the morning. Haha. From The Gardens, Mid Valley, then became Sunway Pyramid, Genting... then lastly, KLCC. But before we head to KLCC, we went to have our late brunch at around 3-4, tell me which restaurant got so good open for you that time except for Nak Won! Other Korean restaurants also never open that time lorh! Haha!

Had Korean feast like korean beasts! Hahahah! First time for Leslie! Welcome to the gang!

Ahhh, best couple 2008, Mr and Mrs Teh! =D So cute can melt!

Hahahha, this is childhood partner! Not scandal! Mind your language Mandy! Hohoho I asked MT's permission before bringing him out k! Hahaha! Look at him and his childy smile!

Oh ya! I ate beef that day and it was sooooooooooooooooo delicious! I thought it was going to be just one piece but I was wrong.......... I'm so sinful now tsk!

"Watermelon also wanna take ar!" Ah boy said. Yes, good for digestion! Hahah!

Drink and leave! Hohoho. Off we go now! *wipe butts*

After brunch, went to the mini market and saw this! I think Mandy was more excited than me that time! (Well, mine is excited and a little bit of sexcited) HAHAHHA.

It's Daniel Henney's coffee are you hearing me! Hahhaha! I will feel so delighted every morning just to drink the coffee to welcome my day~! Tien and Jamie will so totally agree!

Yes baby, I'm listening ! HAHAHHAHA. Aww, don't be jealous! =D


Off to KLCC after that. Bought movie tickets and walked for awhile. Since we don't feel like shopping (and don't have walking ATMs with us) that time, We decided to go into the Aquaria since all of us didn't go before. But damn, it's 28 bucks per person and 20 bucks for student price (only for college and university student) damnit. I was kinda like... Har, I pay 30 bucks just to see fishes ar, go eat fish also better la right! Hahahhaha. Damn wai sek can die one me.


It's starfish peeps! Sooooooooo cute! You won't wanna eat them for sure!

Sea turtle! So cutee! *hearts*

Those days we just got to know each other.. Ahh, the childhood memories.. So amazing.

And now we had all grown up! Still having fun with each other! Well, add another one more mandy's WZ! And Ah boy's girl! And where's mine!! =S

Guess what were we holding!

The mermaids~ We're Pisces babies!


Before entering the aquaria... we saw some weird insects displaying there and I feel sooooooooo unconfortable when I see this........

Holy frog. Sooooo frogging big. It's like my shoe size this time. Good thing though, can't get into my shoe! Sigh... You know I'm having phobia every morning now when I'm wearing my school shoe. Must step on the shoe before wearing. Hahahha. I was gonna puke that time when I saw this! Suddenly all the flashbacks!! Hahahah!

This one looks like chocolate jelly-like. Omg omg, *goosebumps*

My mother's best friend. Hahahhaha. There are a few more like spiders and snakes. My mom will get nightmare if she goes in that time!

Going under the sea now!~

Well sometimes it can be really dangerous!

And bewares of the Piranha! The fish that eats human!

"Oh my, what is the fish doing? Why bite the other fish gills?? That fish die already ar! " I said.
"Oh, they're mating!"
"................ I see. *laughes out loud and walks away*

The seahorses having their own sexy time! *Dont ask, Mandy took this picture*

Fish spa anyone?? =D

Besides! We went to the longest terowong, i mean tunnel that makes your head spines in Malaysia!

The weird couple... got bf to kiss dont want go kiss the *bak sou gong*!

This one got gf to kiss don't want, go kiss the shark!

Hahaha. Both me and Leslie acted like kids that time! Got so fascinated by the underworld! Its like all the fishes were swimming beside us!

Mandy & I. Woohoo

Nice right this pic! I take one okay! Like getting married under the sea only them! hahaha!

Look at the reflections! Heheh! And I'm taller this time! Bleh!

I rike this picture a lot. Scandal your head.

The happy us! =3

And the best seller are not the pencils erasers and rulers la! Don't listen to her!

It's them! Hahahah so cute! I mean the seals! =D

The snakes and us! Hehehhe.

Ahhhh, the love birds! Happy Valentine everyone! Xoxoxo


Oh yeah guys, visit mandylogy.com too! Got more pichas there! =D

No comments: