Sunday, February 22, 2009

Japanesu


Time flies. 3 days had just gone so fast like that. The japanese students left not long ago.


right now. I'm feeling sooooo happy and sad deep inside my heart. Sad because we just had to be apart from each other after having 3 days of good times and experience together. I've got to say that I just had the most happening 3 days in my life. Had ups and downs together. When I say ups and downs, it's really something that you will never expect. I will share it with you next time. Over the years, even my close friends didn't even see me cried once before. But, I finally cried in front of them in these 3 days. 2 times to be exact. Hahahhah. One time is when the japanese students were leaving a few hours ago. Another one I shall leave it to be a secret. I just can't let my tears to come up that time. I'm feeling soooooo tired at the same time now. Back ache. Eye tired, leg numbs and so much more. We barely sleep for more than 4-5 hours this 2 nights. Hardly have the time to rest for seconds too. Our plan was so hectic and fun. But Im gonna dieeeeeeee anytime soon. I finally have the time to sit down properly, looking back to the pictures we took together, and to come online. Geez. I feel like blogging about it now but don't have pictures to blog! So just read about the words first yeah. Won't be too long cuz Im too tired . Oh yaaa, the guy I hosted is sooooooo cute. Chubby chubby. Quite a few of them say we look alike. Or rather look nice together HAHAHAH. (I think it's because we're meaty tsk tsk tsk) Jiyni's first reaction when I show her my host was: "OMG YOU GUYS LOOK SO ALIKE MAN!" Hahhaha. Then then the close friends said we don't look alike but we both have the "look" together. Hahah Aiya I dunno them lah. Will update the pictures soon.


Right now, I just wanna say that I miss you, Naoki and the others!!! Sayonara! =D

No comments: