Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Very First Day of Hokuryo Exchange Programme


Ohaiyo! =D Do re mi fa so!

It's finally here! I bet if I don't update by today you guys will boycott my blog already. =S Haha! Sorry! My mistake! So here it goes! Gonna flood this place with full of pictures again! =D Be prepared!!

Was waiting for their arrival at the courtyard. I swear my heart was nearly jumped out that time. Too nervous and excited already!

Say hello to the host students!~

Happy and excited us. =D

Add ImageSay hello to Miss Pop Sasa.

Malcolm and I. and ghosty Orivia behind.

With Mr Tall, Arexi Lum.

With Ms Tall, Nancy! =D

Yong enn-shi =)

Ms Man-ni. Hahhaa

The Ms Koreans turn into Ms Japans now. =D

Munyee and I.

*heartbeats heartbeats heartbeats* They are here now!!

Ahhhhh. Hahaha. I still can remember how anxious I felt that time! It was unexplainable!

A very eye catching performance. Wushu! Well done boys!

Speech by the Japanese principal

and now the Malaysian Principal. It was quite surprising when he started speaking a few lines of good Japanesu! =D

Speech by Mr Honda Toyota. hahahha. Nola just joking. His name is Honda!! Honyee's host. I think they look alike also! Dont you think so?!

We managed to spot our Japanese host student quite fast in the hall! Guess which is mine. Teehee

the classroom activities. well. I sneaked into Mun's class because my whole class was almost empty that time ! T_____T *well thats just an excuse, the real reason is there are more sexy japanese boys in their classroom* HAHAHA

We had so much fun that time. Played fruit basket, learnt how to make origamis. Hehehe.
but it was time to go down for another programme that time!


Bon Appetite!

The Indian Food Stall

Malay Food Stall

and the Chinese food stall

And how can we left out the Kuih muih stall!

So nice right!


Michelle and Jiyni.

Mr Baozhen was there too!

Felicia and I. heheh =D

Spotted cute little girls and took pictures with them! Pedophile or whatever you call it! =D


Kento, *dunno*, Mugen's host, and Kay! At least this picture looks more normal right! =3


With the principle. He look so kind! =D

Doing their favourite pose V, with Mr Mario, the tallest guy at the most right.

Yuki! the kawai and super friendly boy!


Daiki, every girl's apple! Hahaha!

The Kah Jones!!! EH SERIOUSLY THEY REALLY LOOK LIKE LONG LOST BROTHERS! LOOK SO MUCH ALIKE RIGHT! And the best thing is, KahJone hosted him! =D


And finally, this is my host. Ueyama Naoki! The first ever picture I took with him! I won't forget his expression when I approached him that time. He was soooooooooo cute! The conversation was like something like this:

Me: *walk towards him* Hello! May I know what's your name?
Naoki: Hello, my name is.. *take out his name tag* My name is Ueyama Naoki! *big watery eyes with a blur look* HAHAHHHAHA.
Me: OH OH OH!! I am gonna be your host !
Naoki: Oh really? Ok! *wide smile and giggles*
Me: Can I take a picture with you first?
Naoki: Ok! *snaps*
Me: *awkwards* I see you later yea! *run away*
Naoki: Alright! *skips away*

Hahahhahaha. Isn't he cute! I'm gonna share more of them in another post! So stay tune yeah! =D nights nights! I can't wait to read their email la! Hohoho

No comments: