Sunday, March 01, 2009

Japanese Exchange Programme Part 2


yes yes yes I know, if I don't update by today you guys will boycott my blog already, or maybe say I cheat money from nuffnang. Hahahahha. But but I was really really busy for the past few days! I will make it up for you guys! hohoho So here goes!!

Our first day out. Straight away after bringing them home. hahaha. Well not really straight away, we washed up and had something light to eat first - Mun's mommy banana cake is the best in town!! Before we went out, baby challenged the Japanese to play Wii together. Hahahha. And of course he cannot win them! Cuz he's a loser! Hahahha. Sorry Chin Mun BABY. Hehehe. =)

Sit down and cheers! =)

A picture of all of us before get going to our plan :) Let me introduce them, well only the japanese lah of course. From left: Takuya, Yoichi Naoki and Hiroki!

And our plan was to go Petaling Street and Central Market.

Buying souvenirs for their family =)

Was having some Pan Mee and Wanton Mee. Teehee. Glad that they liked it so much!!=)

I like this picture a lot cuz everyone was so happy that time eventhough Rach wasn't ready at that time. But that makes her more KAWAI! =) Dontcha think so? HOho

Alex introducing the malaysia's ABC to them. =)

Us girls chilling out at the other table. Haha!

Had fun playing foosball. They call it board game Haha! Was playing in team. The host and the Japanese student of course. Bonding close? Sure did. =)

Getting really serious with our own strategies! We won of courseee!! =)

Yoichi the kawai boy. Mun Yee's host! I tell you he is the best! God I miss him T____T

Arex , my host! Hahahah nola nola. We took picture because of the colour we were wearing hohoho

This is Naoki, my host. Hohoho he's face is always like that. so blur but cute! =)

Went to Steven's Corner for their dinner/supper! They were impressed when they saw our roti tissue! Haha! Just like the reaction when they first saw Mun's house! hohoho

Nasi Lemak, Cheese Naan Garlic (Best-nya!), Kolo me with fried squids, and so much more.

Bon Appetite and Stay tune for Part 3! =)

No comments: