Tuesday, March 03, 2009

March Moments


Here comes March. Hence, the best month of the year for me. *hint hint* Yes yes, here comes my big day soon! Fall on the 19th. This year will be a bit more special than any other years as there were something more special happened on the 3rd of this month of this year. =) This year, I think I'm just gonna have a small gathering with my close ones again just like last year's. I just can't believe that I'm 17 this year already. One more year to be illegal!! Teehee! Good news is, I get to drive soon! Not very excited about it though.. since the accident happened back in February. Hopefully I don't get phobia. Hahaha. Just like the frog's incident. =(Come to think of it, I'm still think that I'm very silly crying so hard that time because of that accident... Hahahha. It's sooooo yesterday already. And yes, I feel very glad that I'm still here being so happy waiting for my next birthday to come. =) Exactly 2 more weeks.... *excited* Here I wish other March babies a early happy birthday wish! Hohoho

No comments: