Sunday, March 29, 2009

When Everything Comes To An End.


So, this is the airport post!! AHhhhhhh, it's been more than a month from now.Time flies. But I still remember the fun, the joy, the sadness we went through on that day. So after the KLCC thing, Sach , Rach and I hanged around KLCC for awhile more before going to the airport by cab. I tell you this was the worst thing ever!! It took us 120 bucks to reach there from KLCC. Matha,If it's not for the Japanesu I think I'm still swearing about it until today hahahaha wtf no lah. :) But I tell you I won't forget this in my whole life one T__________T. My heart skips a beat everytime the meter thingy increase the price while the 2 other pigs were sleeping like pigs that time. Wtf. They really keng one lorh. Not scared the cab fetch 3 of us go to the forest or something one. Urghhh. I won't forget their expression when they discovered the price after they woke up man! But this was one of our unforgettable experience together lah. Heh heh. =D

The princess!

and the slaves. HAHAHHA no lah. =D

We reached there earlier than them by an hour. So we decided to hang around there for awhile and we saw this lovely castle!! WITH LOVELY SONGS that will make you go emo, seriously. Hahah. After taking pictures there, we had MCD cuz we are monsters like that. Hohoho.

Finally!! They reached! Hohoho.

Going closer to the boarding gate~

Mun Yee wasn't there due to some personal reason . Yoichi was soooooo sad that time! My heart ache everytime I see him tear . =S

Sachie and her Yakuza Gang!! Look at her hamsap leg! Tsk tsk tsk! Behave yourself, girl . Heh heh! Lolli lolli lolli pop~~

Hehh heh. Temporary be their Yakuza master first! HAHAHAH. LOOK AT MR SEXY! The one doing the exotic pose! HAHA SO SEXY! =D

die die also must take a picture with him! Hehehe. Estella and Brian, this is your Mr Sexy Boy! =)

Mr Mugen look alike.

Hiroki, Yuki, Naoki, Kyean, Takuya, Rachel & Olivia.

Mr Principle and I. =3

One of the last picture I took with them before letting them go into the hall ! =(

Hahahhaha. My Naoki is the cutest! He showed me his passport picture and told me how he look like last summer! Hahhaha. Funny until I wanna laugh and cry at the same time!

When they were all in the hall already... Still not to go willingly! We were at the upper floor waving so bad at them! Luckily they saw us and waved back to us man! In that moment.. I think I almost teared but luckily I managed to hold back! =(

Lastly.... he showed a heart to us before he left us! He is the shweeetestttttttttt! =(

Holding the sweet he gave me before going into the boarding gate after he left! I was soooooooo emo! =S


Ok I lied. HAHAHHA nolah I didnt!!! I was soooooooo sad until Sachie bought me an Ice cream from MCD that time to cheer ourselve up. But I swear that was the most bitter Ice cream I ever ate. =( After the ice cream moments, we had to rush back because it was quite late already! And guess who fetched us home that time! HEH HEH! =D

Was in the monorail going back to KL central together with Aiza and her family.

The 3 little pabohs.

We smile for the camera!


Hehh hehh. So this is the last of the last of japanese post already. Unless I have the urge to look back the pictures and then I will post more! I guess...... Till then!! I MISS YOU NAOKI, YOICHI,HIROKI, TAKUYA, YUKI, RYO, SOHEI, ATS, KENTO, SEXY BOY, KATSU, YOJI AND ALL OF YOU!!! =D

No comments: