Saturday, March 14, 2009

Anyeonghaseyo!!


No more Japan post!!!!! ................ at this moment yet. =) It's time for a bit of Korean now! Geez I think Japanese is gonna take over our korean craziness soon if we don't do anything about it! So the smarty us, went to have korean lunch last weekend to bring back our Korean craziness . Heh heh. Big Bang I'm back. We Got Married, I'm back too!! Korean food, here I come!!!!!!!


We went to Bee Won that day. It was a new try for both of us. Quite nice too!! Just a little more expensive than Nak Won. =)

Heh HEH! :D

Tempting appetizers. 99% Vegetable!

Hohoho . My wai sek ness ! Here I come!!

Our Kimchi Pancake, Bulgogi, Fish Roe Soup and Grilled Mackerel just for the 2 of us. Big eaters, I know right!! =3

The very very happy me and the foodddddddddd!!! =D (Joshep , I know you are drooling)

Hahaha. Camwhore attempt #1!


attempt #2! Failed!

AHAHAHA. Camwhore attempt #3!! Say KAWAI!!! Heh HEH.

Add ImageK lah k lah, don't kacau me makan already. Shoo shoo! =)



More Korean moments to come!! 4 more days! *wink wink* =D

No comments: