Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Best Outing On A School Day



............ yes so sue me if you want! =) It's soooooooo yesterday already hohoho. It was on a Monday! And we were tired of being goody girls so we planned to skip one day. HEH HEH. Went to Sachie's house to chill out first before we start our pleasant journey!! HEH HEH! Oh ya did I tell you my favourite quote now is, HEH HEH. HAHAHAHA. Heh heh. okie dokie let's start hohohoh.

Yes yes sue the 3 of us if you are not happy! Hahaha.

Oh say hi to Genie the fat cat everyone!! =D

HOHOHOHO. We are monsters! You can judge by the amount of the food we're eating!

Kimchi ramen, kimbab, taiwanese beef noodle, dumplings and korean chicken rice! BIG EATER OR NOT YOU SAYYYYYYY!!

Tempting? Hohho




HOW TO STAY SLIM LIKE THAT YOU TELL ME!! Okay.... Let's imagine what will happen to us if we continue eating like now...........

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. THIS IS THE BEST PICTURE OF THE YEAR!!!!
Say hello to pear and apple people!! HAHAHHAA

Hahhahaha! It was sooooooooo funny that time! So many people were looking at us when we were taking these pictures.. OMG it was so crazy but funnnnnnnn! ! HAHAHA LAUGH DIE MEEEEE! It was the best best experience ever I swear!! GO TRY!! =D















































And you think that's it??? YOU ARE SO WRONG!!


Look who's behind me! The japanesu! =) HEH HEH. Now you know why did we skip school that day!!

Sachie and her yakuza gang!!

A picture for Mugen, Jiyni and Qassyaf! =D

Katsu, Yoji and I . May I know whos the purple guy's nameee?

Mr Wasabi , aka Genta!! =) Our wasabi pose!

Hello Yoichi are you reading my blog now! Hahaha! I MISS YOU!


HELLO HIROKI ARE YOU READING MY BLOG NOW TOO HAHAHAHA!!!

Kei! Say hello to Michelle ! HAHAHA.

Hello Jiaqi hahahaha. This is your Shou Hei! =) '


Happy Birthday Jiyni!! =D This is your... present hahahahha wtf.

Hello Michelle I am Atz and I miss you! =)


Junichi. =D Say hello to Vivian! V for Vivian! =)



Farris!! It's your Toshiki ! =3

Jun!! Look who's here! Heh heh!! =D


Ryo and I. Hohoho He is sooooooo tall and skinny! =)

Kento!! Ahhhh sooo cute, he reminds me of those Japanese anime character. Hohohho. Saying hello to Terrance of course!

Hehehe. Munyee wants to be in the picture too!

Scandal scandal! Hahhaha. Yuki and I !! WE WERE SO SO CLOSE HOR! Heh heh. Don't be jealoussssss girls. =)


Sohei, Taichi's evil twin! HAhAHA

Hahaha. Sachie's Naoki wtf wtf.

This is mine of course hohohoho. Naoki with his blur face!

Must kacau people eat lunch only satisfied one! There's 2 Takuyas in this picture (the white ones), Shouhei and Kei.

Munyee and her host, Yoichi! (^o^) ------- > His favourite sign. =)

HOWARD and his friend! =) I know Jiyni is cursing me already hahahahha.

Don't think we only take pictures with boys only! Hohoho

Picture for Jiyni: Cunning face of Katsu!

Picture for Qasyaff: Cute face of Yuki!!

Picture for Michelleeeeeeee!!!! (F)

A very sweet picture of them!!




More coming soon!!! Airport post! PREPARE FOR TISSUE!!!!




PS: 2 more days.......... 2 MORE DAYS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhh!!

No comments: