Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Birthday Wishlist '09


I've been telling my friends just get me something pretty and useful when they ask me what do I want for my birthday and they will just complain to me what is useful to me! Haha! Okay okay I'm gonna tell what is useful for me, for example:

  1. A new phone (Mom and him is gonna get me one Ice cream phone!!!) =D
  2. A nice photo album ( I wanna wash all the nice photos and put it into an album nicely. =)
  3. A good dinner will do ^^
  4. Pretty accessories! Necklace, Earrings... Maybe clothes?
  5. NAIL POLISHES!! =) Heh heh. Sweet colours will do! =D
  6. COLOUR CONTACTSSSSS!! Hahaha! Hazel, grey or green will do!! =D
  7. Skin products HAHAHA I haven't been taking care of my skin properly lately.. =(
  8. Cash.. seriously I need them! HAHAHA (So I can buy whatever I like , right HOHOHO)
  9. A purse HAAHAH eh seriously I need a new nice purse T_____T
  10. A surprise gift from anyone or everyone!! Or something that made with love which money can't buy one Hohoho
  11. Dedicate something for me and I will be very very happy! I promiseeeeeeee!! =D
Ahh!! Aiya I don't know. I'll like whatever you guys buy for me!! =) You guys know best what suits me and what suits me not! =D And I'm looking forward whether I'm gonna receive any panties this year anot! HAHAHAHA hopefully not! =D =D
  • I really hope that I won't get chosen for NS. CEREALLY
  • I really hope that I will get good results for my SPM. I am gonna start putting efforts into my studies soon!!
  • I wish my mommy wouldn't admit into hospital again! She got terrible asthma! And I also wish for everyone close to me won't get sick or whatever!
  • I wish my friendship with everyone will be as good as now till forever hohohoh ^^
  • I wish my relationship with this special guy will last too! HEH HEH.

And no.. I'm not looking forward into driving anytime soon.. HAHA. *inside joke*

No comments: