Thursday, March 12, 2009

Before The Moments They Left



It was on the 22th last month. And I still remember it clearly until today.. Remember I said I cried like a cow that time? Yes.. it was that day.. hahahah. Actually not so keng lah. I exaggerated! But definitely I teared alot.. It's like I can't control them.. Haihh. My ego drop already T_____T HAHAHAHA it was such a long but short day for us T_T! All in my mind was just to take more and more pictures with everyone them.. Because I knew I will definitely miss them already! I just can't stop smiling and tearing looking back at the pictures after they left. And here they are. :)

The Mr. Principles . =)

The Performances

HEH HEH. SO CUTE LOR THIS PICTURE! Look at Howard! Like superman HAHAHAHA

I love this picture of Naoki! Heh heh. Soooo cheesy!

Yuki. Omgss hen cute yi sia!

Sachie's Naoki, Kento, Takuya

Kei, MY NAOKI, and Toyota, I mean Honda

Yoichi the cutieeeeeeeeeeee *pinches*

I know right Im like a stalker HAHAHAHHAAh

Hiroki, Naoki, Estella, Sexy Boy and Bryan

Heh heh. Naoki & I. My teddy bear host! HAHAHA! He gave me that thing I'm holding hohoho *melts*

Mr Wasabi and I! I miss his coolnessssssss!! =S

Olivia this is a picture for you. =)

Haha! Gong Xi Gong Xi! =D

The All of US!! =D


Hon Yee and I HAHAHAH nola

Yoichi!!! XD

I MISS THEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM SOOOOO MUCH


Rachel & Takuya!! =D

Knowing that it might be the last moment of us seeing each other...


They are sooooooooo sweett!! Sighss! Naoki Ryo and Yoichi!

The picture that makes my heart ache the most....

Anyways, I got up to the bus and gave him a hug before he go! HAhAHAHA! <33333333333



I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH!!

No comments: