Saturday, March 07, 2009

Last day of the Japanese Exchange Programme



Woke up later than usual in the morning, *finally we get some sleep*, not more than 5 hours but enough. Guess what, the clown HY was waking all of us up that time . Scare me. Suddenly a guy come into the girls room. GRRR. That poor ass slept whole night at the living room! Hahahah! So yeahh.. by that time the Japanese packed up all their luggage already, I gave Naoki a small gift bag to bring back to Japan. It was rather awkward that moment.. looking at his big watery eyes.. I was so.. mm seh tak but I chose to walk away. T____T From that moment onwards I know I am sure gonna miss him!

The gift I gave to him. Teddy bear! Just like him! HEH HEH.


Soon later, we went to some food court near school to have breakfast with Munyee's family. See, everyone was sooo happy that time listening to all the Hentai , wasabi jokes we made. =S

Naoki enjoying his Chicken Rice! ^^

While Hiroki....... hahahhaha look like he's gonna puke anytime, but funny thing is, he said his favourite food in Malaysia is Chicken Rice. HAHAHAHA

Was in the car that time! HHAHAHHA SO STALKER LOR THIS PICTURE BUT I LIKE! =D I showed him after he was awake he laughed until like teddy bear omg. I miss his laughs T_______T

Munyee, Rachel, Alex, Kyean and Olivia. HAHAHAH NO LAH. I mean our host students! ^^

Hehe. Went to Times Square to have a bowling session before going back to school =)

Everybody say WASABI! =) Our Wasabi pose ! HEH HEH

Bowling anyone? =)

Sucha nice candid shot. Look at Naoki's eye HAHAHAHHA like gonna pop out anytime soon. So cute!

Yoichi in action!

Mun Yee and I

Do Re Mi

The Japanese vs Malaysian

HOHOHO. The K is me! Obviously!! =)
IYoichi , Me and the green ball

Naoki, his host and their balls! HAHAHA sounds wrong grrrrrrrrr

Rachuu and piggy me

Aiyo wake up already lah!


Together we are star!

The new cool shoes! Hahaha! They were brand new and odourless I SWEAR!

=)

Blur but naisu! ^^

Went to Gasoline to have lunch and I saw SAKURA!! Of course I cant miss the chance to take a picture with him there right! And this is my favourite picture of us together! ^^ so Japan feel but taken in Malaysia! Hohoho


Us in the cabbie. hehehe Aren't they cuteeeeeeee!

ARENT WE CUTE TOOOO. HEH HEH Same pose!



To be continued...........

No comments: