Friday, March 20, 2009

Sweet Seventeen

Celebrated my birthday eve with mom at Full House. It's a very beautiful & dreamy place, just like a fairytale garden, perfect for dreamers like me to celebrate special occasions there!!! My dream house will be like that next time hohohho =D

It's located at NZX Centre, Ara Damansara. STRONGLY recommended! =D

Does it look like a fairytale garden to you? =D

This dreamhouse is filled with pretty lightings and crystal chandelier! =D

All these decor pieces are available for sales!! Soooooo pretty isn't it!!

The dining area! Anyways it's just a showroom lah!

Dreamhouse, definitely!! <3

A metallic blue mini cooper behind us! =D

She bought this car for me as a present! So shweet right!! =D

Starts exploring the place and taking pictures around !!

Mommy bought all these home for me already! Hohoho just joking. =D

Mommy in the house! =) The place is too pretty sooo my mom also wants to take picture there too! You think she will take picture so easily?! You don't know how hard to convince her to take pictures sometimes!! But this time... she automatically ask me to take picture for her that night. Hahahha.

The bedroom. I want a princess room like this too!! =)

The pink living room. Matched with what I wore on that day hohoho

Her favourite spot!!

The bathroom!

Trust me, it was her idea this time, not me!!!!!

My wallpaper now!! Xoxoxo

Mommy acting cute with the soft toy puppy! Tsk tsk!

HEH HEH. Tell me who's cuter!! Say me cuz it's my birthday!! HAHAHAHHA

Dinner time!! Hohohoho

I had pretty & dreamy dinner too! Goodnessssss~~

The Mushroom Cuppucino! Very very very creamy and thick! =D

The strawberry & vanilla puree for the birthday girl!

Okie dokie foodie time!

Grilled Mix Seafood with orange sauce! Delicious!

Pan Seared Chicken Chop! Thumbs up!!

Pan Seared Dory Fish!! Basically, every dish has it's own speciality and taste. So we can't tell which is our favourite! And it's all pretty delicious! Hohoho

Enjoying~~~

My birthday cake! Tiramisu! hahhaha. It was good, cereally.

Queen was satisfied with her dinner Hohoho

Blur picture! But warmest picture of us I can say!


Stay tuned for birthday bash part 2!! With lotsa loveeeeeeeeeeeee xoxoxo

No comments: