Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Japanese Exchange Programme Part 3


Did I mention that we only get to sleep only at 3.30 in the morning of the first night ? And for the hosts (besides Ms Olivia and Mr Alex), we had to wake up at 6 to get the tickets for everyone to the KLCC skybridge. Poor VK and Hoyin who didn't sleep for the whole night and have to fetch us there. Treat them well. Who ask them go clubbing. GRR. Poor us! We are the best host ever lorh! Sacrifice our beauty sleep to get tickets only and its not even easy as the tickets were only limited and FOC! So there were so many people there that time already before we reached there! We were so amazed T____T.

Ahahahhaha. Poor sleepless Mr VK. =S and Poor Mr Hoyin was queuing up for us that time. =) So shweet!

Our mirror syndrome! Hahaha!

The Queue! Mr Hoyin was somewhere inside there but dunno where! So many people already T____T Mind you, it's only 7 in the morning that time! =S Why got so many people go see the skybridge everyday one ar! Got so nice to see meh! Hahaha. Funny thing is, there are mostly Malaysians there T_T I swear I won't purposely wake up so early to queue there unless it's special occasions like this man!

Toilet moments. Hahahha i swear we still have more funny shots because there wasn't anyone there since it's still very early ! =)

The 3 blind mice again! Black rawks! :)

Got back home to fetch the Japanese students out. Hehehe. Noticed something similiar? Yes yes! Black rawks! =)

Us @ KLCC Skybridge

Introducing the host and the Japanese students!! =)
Yoichi & Munyee. Rachel & Takuya. Naoki & Kyean. Genta & Alex. Olivia& Hiroki


Teehee.

Inspiring!

Don't I look like the Yakuza (mafia) this time! HHAHAHA

Picture of the day! =3



Mr Ting Ho Yin, May I know how old are you this year? =)
6 years old! &*$#*&$#*$#Q

Our BBQ party that night. Turned into Wasabi party at the end! Heheheh! It was so fun I swear!!

Invited others to join us too. =)

With Honda and Toyota. HAhahaha, no lah I forgot the guy's name on the right

With the girls this time, too bad I forgot all their names already T_T

Had so much fun at the party! Though I it was a very bad day for me. T_T

Guess whats next!!
This is epic! WASABI RITZ BISCUIT! =)

Ahahahha, everyone gets one wasabi biscuit in that party!! Their reaction was super duper funny! Omg, *eat* *tries to swallow* *chew abit* *runs everywhere* HAhahahhaha!! I have the videos but I think I will post it some other time! =) TEEHEE

None the less, we also have wasabi juice. HAHAHAHA I THINK THEY WERE REALLY SPORTING LORH!! They drank it also! Well not all la ofcourse, but still! THEY WILLING TO TRY! Awwwwwww, god I miss them T_____T

The souvenir Naoki got for me! Hahahha. HE BOUGHT ME WHISTLE SWEET!! Hahaha! Sooooooo cool. Can whistle with that sweet one omg T_____T i remember I ate that before when I was young!! T____T

Isn't he cute hahahahaha omg !! He was writing some stuff for me that time! SOO SHWEET! And this is also the time when he showed me his scrapbook! OMG MELTS hahahah sooo funny and cute!

His family ! Hahah! So cute lor ! he was chubbier that time! and there's his elder sister and younger brother! =D

AND THIS IS THE FUNNIEST!! MY HOBBY IS FISHING!! ahahhahaha and in this picturee.... he look damn nerdy! HAHAHA laugh until i pee when I saw this page!

Us, spending our last night together wisely.. REALLY WISELY. We played cards together until 4 in the morning! Hahahaha! I was soooo sleepy that time already, then Yoichi and Takuya were the ones who are super hyperactive that doesn't let us go to bed ! Naoki and Genta were falling asleep but still maintaining well that time! Poor Hiroki was sleeping like a pig already.. with our noisy voices and screams. =S

We were having sparkling juices too! 2 bottles of them! Teeheeeee! This is the way man!

I miss them T_T , I miss that night T______T It was soooooo fun! And they are like good gamers! Not like Malaysian gamers... always cheat and impatient one. Hahhahaha. Woops.

And guess what, this picture is a picture Yoichi sent to me via email one! HAHAHAHA WHEN I FIRST SAW THIS PICTURE I WAS LAUGHING LIKE HELL!! Seriouslyyyyyyyyyyy. They camwhore too!! THEY USE SELF TIMER TOO! OMG YER SO CUTE!! Hahahahha! Everyone got pose one! I also wanna join in! So do Rach , Mun and Oli!


P/S: Part 4 is coming soooooooooooooon!! =D =D

No comments: