Saturday, March 28, 2009

Stuck In The Jam

FYI, this is what happened when you put Mun & Kyean in the car and its jamming like crazy in the city of Kuala Lumpur!

Sad?
Or merajuk probably? hahahahah nono you're so wrong!

We get high!

HIGHER!!

And HIGHER TO THE MAXXXXXXXX!!
Me want lollipop face! =3

HEH HEH! The lalat face!

She loves me!!! *hearts*

Before we get out from the house! Put some make up on for the first time! And our make up artist is... Miss Oli! The make up was nice lah! Sweet and simple! hohoho

Ready to flow, ready to go, ready for the spotlight, ready for the show!!!

I brought them to this Bar.B.Q Plaza at Times Square for lunch! It's their first time going there and I think they are satisfied with the food! AND THE PRICE TOO! Hohoho. Well, it's my current favourite lunch spot there too! I brought a lot of my beloved ones there before too! My mom and him love it to bits. =)

Supreme Pork Set. BACON IS MY FAVOURITEEEEEEEEEE!! Oops, i mean, OUR FAVOURITE! Well, there's other meat in the set too! For Example: chicken, squid, prawn and some vegetable to make the soup sweet. =)

HEH HEH. *wipes saliva away*

Look at her hungry faceeeeeee!! HAHAHA smelly girl look so good with my black scarf thingy!!!

Bon Appetite!!

After that, we went for a movie. We wanted to watch Shopaholics at first one but it's full. =( So we went to watch another movie, Knowing. TRUST ME, IT'S THE BEST MOVIE OF THE MONTH! Go watch it!!! Hahhaha. 3 of us were sooooo excited in the cinema! Oh yes oh yes, we brought Green Tea Ice cream into the cinema, best experience ever!! =D After that, we went to meet up with Rachel and we took Purikura at Sg Wang!! AHAHAHA. The pictures came out quite niceee! Wait till Rach scan all of them then I might share some with you guys! Hohoho. After that, we went to the IU night together. Hehehe. But the best IU night in the past few years! Will update about it soon when I get the pictures! Hehehe!

After the event, he fetched me home together with Calvin and Kenny ! Then that was the time I demanded for satayyyyyy cuz I was soooooo hungryy then he brought me there also!! HEH HEH. Chris is the breast~~~!

AHAHHAHAHA. Because we are so cool like that.

Konata face!!! with me this time!! Rachel, go away youuuuuuuuuuuuuu! HAHAHAHA

AHHAHAHAHA. We can be sooooooo ugly! The Lala couple!! But tell me, we are still cute right? HEH HEH.

No comments: