Friday, April 03, 2009

030309


Heh heh. Guess what date is that! Hohoho . =)

Yes yes , you got it right! It's been a month since we got together ! Time fliessssssss.


Well well well, I guess most of you were really surprised when you found out that both of us are together. Hahahha, honestly, I was also surprised that I will fall for this guy at the first place too. Well,
to be honest, he wasn't the type of guy I was looking for all these while. All along, My ideal type of guy material... Hahhaha. *shys* well.. are like those type who knows how to dress up well, someone who can plays the piano very well.. and the most importantly, it's funny but I'm still gonna say I don't like muscular guys . I seriously don't find them hot at all!! (well except for Daniel Henney, heh hehh) Hahahha, but seriously, I would rather date someone meaty than someone with lots of muscle. I'm really really scared of those muscular guys one, reallys!!! Okay lah, to summarize things up, my ideal guy, is definitely someone who is sociable, talented, has a sense of humour, and most importantly... NO MUSCLE PLEASE. Hahahahha.

He was someone I thought I wouldn't fall in love with at the first place. (Even my mom & close friends think so too!!) Yes, because he is someone who don't bother to dress himself up. HAHAHHA He is the most cincai guy ever I swear! (Well not now, he cares a lot on how he wear now already and I'm so glad about it. thanks to me!! ) Okay lah, he can play the piano but not more than 5 songs HAHAHA and the most importantly, HE GOT MUSCLESSSS. *Omg turn offs* HAHAHA. Nolah, he was someone I can really really talk to without filtering words and all. And I found out that we have a lot of similarities one and it scares us sometimes! We have the same mindset, same taste of music & food, and same sex hahahah nolah not same sex. =3 He is also someone who is very very natural and straight forward. Omg he is most straight forward person ever, which makes his first impression drops badly. I still remember the first time I saw him in the music room talking to my other friends, omg the way he talk ... SUPER CHUEN ONE!! His attitude.. ahahha, really really like, I don't know how to say one. I guess most of you know about it. But trust me he is not someone you can judge for the first time, that's for sure. But I know he is trying his best to do his best and be a better person for me now. =)

I still remember the way I talked to him last time . Damn mean one seriously. I also dunno why but I WAS DAMN MEAN TO HIM ALL ALONG. I kept calling him ugly ugly ugly for 2938193193892391213 times and I still don't know how he can tahan me for calling him ugly such a long period one.
I think if I were someone else, he early also don't choi me already, still got so good fetch me home everytime I asked him anot, still got so good pass me photoshop anot, still got so good bring me out for korean food anot you tell me. tsk tsk tsk. But really one, I think his fashion sense really kosong one. Hahahha I also don't know how I fall for him one haih haih. HAHAHHAA nola, I love you baby. =)

In my opinion, he was just this very very funny guy who likes to joke a lot and do a lot of silly stuff one. I soon to realize that he was actually doing all this just to make me laugh. He also made some funny videos to cheer me up especially when I was really sad after I thought I screwed up for my piano exam. (together with Calvin and Joshua bin Nathan, hehehe thanks guys!) But till that time, I still didn't realize that he was there for me all these time until this one day.

Heh heh, the branket story, I guess most of you heard of it in his blog already. Hahahhaha But he was too shy to tell what happened. Okay lah, nothing 18 sx. We were hanging out at Sachie's house after having Korean lunch with his brother and Chea. We were watching this horror movieeeeeeee. Super scary one. So all of us were hiding inside the blanket together, and that was this moment, I felt my hand were being holded by someone inside the blanket . Hohohoh. I knew it was him already, aiyo if not Sachie's hand meh HAHAHHAHAHA. I didn't react much that time and continue to watch the movie, hiding inside the blanket pillows and all, I didn't take away my hand too until about 10 minutes later, I tried to loosen my hand away from his (just to test him actually), he go and hold tighter summore. Hahahhaha and I can feel his heartbeat that time man . Soooooooo fast . Hahaha. I think I can hear his heartbeat too. tsk tsk tsk I know someone's shy already. AHHAHA and I think that was the time when everything starts. In Sachism's house summore zomg. Well, that's our branket story. =3

happy one month anniversary baby. Xoxoxo let's go to BBQ plaza and purikura again!! Heh heh! =)

No comments: