Thursday, April 09, 2009

Sports Day's TOMORROW!!



Excited? Sexcited???? Well I'm not really.. I scared I will melt under the sun T_________T If I never melt my Ice cream phone also will melt HAHHAHAHA nola. But the 3 days rehearsal for march pass was crazy! So bloody hot mannn. And my legs are aching now! T_______T By the way.............. Just a reminder for all of you:


"Put a X at the popcorn sign!! No ice cream either!!"


"I'm gonna put you all somewhere but I'm not gonna tell you where!!"


Heh Heh.

ZOMG HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LAUGH DIE ME!!!!

Joke of the year!! The SG students will get the joke. Our inside joke wtf hahahahaha. OH YEAHH!!! Remember to wear your sports house t-shirt too or not you will become the traitor of your house. And I'm sure that you won't wanna be put into somewhere you don't know!! Or let someone lecture you the next time you meet him accusing you that you were wearing like as if you were going to a night club or something to the sports day. I got that experience before already. Lucky they never bring me into somewhere I don't know. Phewwwwwwww.

BUT SERIOUSLY. Will you wear that to a night club? Seriously? I mean like CEREALLY???? wtf. You tell me got people wear like that to a nightclub one anot pffttt *Olivia shows the whatever face and Ali is fanning me because I am the princess hahahahha kthxbai. =D


Have fun in sports day!! REMEMBER, NO POPCORNS ALLOWED!! Hahahhahaha.



No comments: