Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Frog-fied


I've thought that we will skipped this experiment since we didn't carry it out last year. I was wrong. Which experiment am I talking about . The title said it all. Dissecting the frog. I don't want to sound/act like a bimbo but I wasn't able to stay there long enough to look at how they dissect it . I just can't stand it T_T So so so disgusting especially when they play with the intestine. If you really wanna know how they play with it's rectum T_T And when Andrea was half dissecting, the frog still has it heartbeat back while she cut some part of it's organ and the blood started flowing out rapidly from the heart T_T so terrified! Fortunately I did not take my lunch earlier or else I will puke all the food out. I promise. I don't know whether I can take my dinner tonight anot. T_T

I wonder how she feel after dissecting the frog =(

Dr Farris and Mun yee are you smiling T_____T

Us terrified and disgusted by the froggie T_T

More updates on how the frog's intestine looks like in their blog soon. They have videos too. Aiyeryer.

No comments: