Saturday, April 18, 2009

I Have A Confession To Make


By the way sorry for not posting sucha long time. Let the guest bloggers do the job. Hahaha. I'm offering more and more guest bloggers to blog in my blog already tsk tsk. The reason is I'm kinda lazy nowadays and I have nothing much to share with you cuz I hardly can go out anymore huhu and I'm scared that you guys will abandon my blog if I never update sucha long time. T_____T


I promise I will blog more okay!! Probably blog about the picnic date I had with him. But I scared you all will puke T____T too much sweetness is not good for health sometimes!! Heh heh! Later Munz will blame me if she got diabetes =) But, I'm actually not a good girlfriend after all. I curi curi went out with my secret lover last saturday without letting him know HAHAHA it's someone I go to tuition with. I somehow think that he knows about it but I think he doesn't know about it too. Heh heh. Sorry biee! I went to BBQ plaza without you. T______T and this is my confession HAHAHAHA

Hahah. FYI My hair is currently not this long anymore. I JUST HAD A NEW HAIRCUT hohohohand I'm lovin' it!! HEH HEH.

My secret lover ahhahahaha . Is she cutey or is she cutey anot!! =)

Our Supreme Pork Set
*ahem ahem sorry sach cough*

Heh hehhhh.

YY says it's the best!! This time I brought her there . Hehe She said it's nice also HOHO I'm so glad that everyone also like it now! Next person to bring there will be......... Rachel Liu Su Fen. HEH HEH.

Olalala~ I can see someone's saliva dropping already. Hohoho

The lousy cooker.

And I'm the cooking mama !! Let me do the job HAHAHAHA. Omg I'm so in love with that game in his Iphone T_T bie let's exchange phone for awhile can ah you use my ice cream phone I use your Iphone preaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee HAHAHA.

My secret lover I always go tuition with. Nola actually, it's cha gia love~ HEH HEH.


Should I post more of Chris Crat love next time ah?? Heh hehhhhhhh GONNA STUDY SOON!! Hopefully I don't fall asleep again T_____T

No comments: