Friday, April 24, 2009

Sushi Zanmai @ The Gardens

Heh heh. Went to Sushi Zanmai today after school with mommy and Mr Lancerie.blogspot.com. I swear it's the best! 349823948294239423434 times better than Sushi King, Genki Sushi, Zen Sushi, Sakae Sushi, or maybe Ichiban Boshi if you wanna compare but you cannot even compare them with Sushi Zanmai! It serves food like Rakuzen standard as it's one of the group of Rakuzen, with a slightly lower price. This is what people call, peng, leng, zheng. Heh heh. Cheap, pretty and best!! If you are looking for cheap places and good japanese meal, I highly recommend you to go to Sushi Zanmai. =)

Good & fresh sushi waiting for you in there!!

The food is servedddddddd *sexciteds*

The Fruity Rainbow Roll. Pretty hor?? Bie doesn't like it that much but mommy loves it! For me, it's just so so because there's something nicer behind........

The Caviar Salmon Sushi . OMG DAMN NICEEEEEEEEE T_____T I wanttttttttt! You can hear so many pop sounds and the salmon will just melt when you put it into your mouth. It's that fresh!!!

Agedashi Tofu with Unagi on top!!! The addition of unagi is genius!!!! Freaking nice T________The combination of the tofu with the slightly sweet unagi, perfect!! For Unagi lovers, you'll definitely love it as much as meeeeeeeeeeee!! HEH HEH.

Potato Salad! So cute hor? But I still think the potato sushi in Jayo Jusco is nicer HAHAHA i dunno it's just the taste. but this one contains more potato fillings and of course the looks also win already luu hehe

The smoked salmon salad with black sesame sauce & Soft shell crab maki!!! So orgasmic!! The black sesame sauce is one of the most special salad dressing I've ever had. (The first time too) And the soft shell crab is just soooo crispy. So so good. Our favourite of the day! =)

The Curry Chicken Ramen . Well, it's the first time I had Japanese curry, so I don't know how to comment. It has a very sticky feeling. But it's not too bad.

Mommy enjoying her time.

Us the japanese food lovers having our good time there!!

Of course I cannot end my meal without desserts. We had Black Sesame and Green Tea Ice Cream for desserts. Heh heh. They serve good ice creams too. The black sesame is just soooo good. Thumbs up!



Well, the lunch costs us RM126.75. 10% service charge and the 5% tax is added. I find it quite cheap already for what we had. (We had a few plates of other sushis too) Plus the quality and taste of the food is good!! Satisfaction guaranteed! (and it's pork free, hear that Sachie!!) I will definitely go there again, bring my girlfriends there too especially SACHIE. See I love you so much ah!! Heh heh =) Sushi Zanmai, best place to chill and have nice japanese food. Teehee!!

No comments: