Thursday, April 30, 2009

Currently, Recently


This is going to be a long post. I don't know where to start. I just have the urge to write now and if it makes no sense to you you can just click on the "X" anytime you feel like it. =)

Currently, I'm feeling really nervous due to the midterm exam is coming really soon and I've not been studying AT ALL and I'm trying to do last minute studies these days but it's not going too well because the moment I take out a text/reference book, I will eventually fall asleep before completing a chapter or even a unit without realizing. And the fact that we are covering form 4 chapters makes me even wanna cry.

If you're wondering where did I go during lunch nowadays, I've been spending most of the lunch hours in the library with my evil twin yayen very very often nowadays.

Miss Sachie is the sweetest ever. She got me a pretty red pouch with a sweet little message behind. It was something like "Happy belated bday babe! ^^ so sorry it took so long.. I love you lo! Pls love me more than Chris!! nah laling, imaginary TOP for you. I've even put your favourite condom flavour inside HEH HEH!" AHHAHAH soooo cute!! If you're wondering what I'm holding, it's our marriage certificate in korean letters HAHAHAHAH

Recently, my classmates and I are mostly spending our time talking about what should we do after our SPM examination. What shall we be, What courses shall we take, etc etc etc. And I think I'm still quite lost on what should I be next time. I think I have too many choices so I don't know which to choose. Hospitality and Tourism? Culinary arts? Mass Comm? Or even business. Mom suggested me to take accounts . Zzzzzzzz

I just love to see the twins every morning before I go to school. They wake up so early just to say bye to me!! and their brother of course. Sooooooooo sweeet !! They make my day!!

Yesterday, I heard about the "pork flu" and I got soooooooooooo upset about it because I'm sucha big fan of pork. To tell you the truth, I eat chu yok fan almost every morning I can but now......... Zzzzz. Eating a char siu pau also I scared AHAHHAHA god why are you doing this to me T______T I've lose faith to pork already so I shall eat fish head mee hoon for breakfast from now on . Teeheee Quote from Rachel "Tak boleh makan babi" AHHAHAHAH

The fact that we're not talking to each other as much as before doesn't bother me as much anymore. It's not like I don't care. I just didn't know how it started. I think I said something offending before but I was obviously annoyed by it but I think this is one childish issue.

During PE lessons, I've been spending time with Rachel and Yayen in the toilet for about 1 hour this morning to help them with the contact lens. It's their first time wearing contact lens anyways. It seem pretty hard for first timers AHHAHA and I can't wait until my contact lens arrived around next week. I'm still thinking whether I should wear anot HAHAHA after I saw how they wear, I scared already T_T I got video of them suffering from wearing contact lens for the first time. Who wants to see???? Heh heh

After school today, I got to see baby after 5 days since I didn't see him. It felt like 5 years. AHAHA . Anyways we just spent some time together eating lamb chop and chicken chop together at our favourite restaurant and laughing as much as usual. I just love all the moments I spend with him. And I can't wait till our second anniversary this Sunday.

Rachel got 10 times darker after her tennis competition last week. I call her the "Bao Qing Tian" now. Heh heh. Bao Qing Tian with gray eyes HAHAHHAHA.

I also bought myself a new scar remover product too. It's Bio Oil. It's pretty expensive. I hope its goodddd. What makes it worth it is I got 2 big bottles of Baby Shampoo and Baby Bath each for free at Watsons spending more than RM20 for every purchase!! Am I lucky or am I lucky anot??

Mother Day is coming soon. I'm planning to bring mom for a dinner and get her something. Any ideas??

And I'm missing our girls day out. Let's go to somewhere after midterm!! Let's all go to GENTING hahahhaha! That's just a pre-planning!! We'll go to Sushi Zanmai, watch movie, and bla and bla and bla............

Lastly, if you're wondering who's this cute little girl is, she's the owner of rebelwithlooks.blogspot.com. =) A punishment for you for not coming to school today! Heheheh! I love you!!! =D

This is going no where. I think I should stop. A better post coming soon !

No comments: