Friday, May 01, 2009

My Dream Come True



Have you ever had a dream come true yourself? Well, I had a dream come true not too long ago, which is I have finally found my prince charming over the past few years.

He may not be rice enough to be a prince, he is also not charming enough to be a prince charming. but, his personality definitely stands out more than what a prince charming is. To me, he is definitely the prince charming I have been looking for.

He made me finally understand what does "true love" really means as I do not believe that true love exists in our reality anymore. He is a very patient and understanding person. He treats me like a real princess. He pampers me like a baby. He loves me with his whole heart, mind and soul. But what attracts me most is the fact that we have a lot in common. We clicked so well. We have the same mindset, same taste of musics, and so much more. We shares a lot of jokes too. Besides, we also share some same interests which are taking photographs ( He uses the DSLR but I use the compact T_T), playing the piano and traveling. We could do so many things together. We appreciate each other a lot. The time we spend with each other every weekends are priceless. I feel like I am the most luckiest and happiest girl in the world when I am together with him.

I am so glad that my dream came true which is I had finally found my dream guy. I really hope that we will live happily ever after.


PS:This is what I wrote in my essay writing with the title, My Dream Come True and I got 10/10 marks! Is it touching or is it touching anot baby!!!! 2 more days till 2 months anniversary! Time flies zomgggggg we'll take another purikura again bie hahahah

No comments: