Friday, May 22, 2009

You want an Update? Here's an update . =)



FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! Exam's week 1 is OVER! It's not the end yet. Still got 3 more papers to go. THE EPIC ONE. Addmaths, Bio and chemistry. Hahhaha After that I'll go on a long long hibernation trust me. I've not been sleeping very well hence = sleepy eyes and puffy look T_T and LOL, in case you don't know what's LOL, it's not laugh out loud, it's LACK OF LOVE. HAHAHA Finally get to see him today and he's so nice to bring me to this new place and we ate EPIC NICE FOOD AGAIN!! Will post it out and must post it up soon!!!!!!!


Im taking a break now so I'm here to update this almost dead blog. T_T

Advertising for the San Fransico Restaurant ahhahaha

This happened 2 weeks ago. The last time I see him before my exam starts. Hahahha He brought me out for dinner after studying History for like a long whole day T______T

Our seafood soup! zomg heavennnnn T_T

The seafood is fresh, and the soup, taste so good.

Did I forget about their Pizza? Their pizza is a must-order dish! Any pizza of thiers is good. T_________T and you know what's so good about it?

The ingredient they used and the portion is very very generous. The amount of mozarella cheese they put into the pizza..... orgasmic! o.O

HEH HEH. Are you hungry yet??

And this is the dessert of the day! Tiramisu! Is that your favourite or is that your favourite. Well, its mine! =D AND HIS. I just love the taste we have for food. Very alike until very scary one T_____T If I like A&W rootbeer and waffle with ice cream, he also love one. HAHAHA okay that's random but it's always like that one! How!


Right now I'm waiting for that sleepy pig to wake up now so he'll send me all the pictures today and I'll update again! In the same time, I shall study AGAIN ! T_____T

Bon appetite!! Xoxoxo

No comments: