Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Shit also no Time

Traffic jam in my brain

Due to all the playfulness and lacking in studies before this, I am suffering from last minute studies syndrome now. T____T Headache, TOO MUCH SLEEP (because the moment I take out a book, I will eventually fall asleep until the next morning), eating junkies (chocolate & sweets that my friends bought for me during my birthday.. they are so useful now to keep me awake), and my brain is gonna burst in no time and CONSTIPATION. T____T Shit also no time you guys still ask me to update blog. There you go. A boring update HAHHAHA. I wish those things I'm studying now will go into my brain easier now if not midyear sure die one T_______T I wish I will not fall asleep again and I also wish that I could shit since I've not been shitting for 2-3 days already omg all shit stucked inside my rectum T_T I think its because I saw the frog rectum ah AHHAHAH nola sigh =( I haven't start History yet also howwwww T_T

No comments: