Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Woohoooooooo



EXAM'S OVERRR. OMG TIME FLIES MAN huhu soon enough I will say OMG SPM IS NEXT WEEK HOWWWWWWWWWWW T____T TIME FLIES....... again. I'm so scared . =(


But the biggest lesson I've learnt this time is.......... NEVER STUDY LAST MINUTEEEE.


I had a hard time in the exam hall . Especially Physicssss omgggg Miss Cheah why so hard one =(
AND CHEMISTRY TOO. Totally didn't expect it to be THAT hard. I totally didn't have enough time to finish both of the papers. =S And for addmaths... I feel that I did alot of careless mistake T_T And for others paper... I got no comment. =( I needa studyyyyyyyyy really hard from now on that's for suree T_T


Bad. Exam make us look ugly. Big eyebags. tired looking. look stupid too. Kthxbai.


Hahah. Brought the twins to the satay stall ! And guess what!! We walked there from our house ahhahahah soooooooo tired T__T they are so cutee! They give up walking and sit in front of people's gate don't wanna get up. Ask me carry them summore T_T



Hahah so ugly ! He's a cam whore! Just that he doesnt act cute. he likes to act ugly . While the other one.....

Tee heeeeeeee. =)
LIKES TO ACT CUTE!!

Heh heh. My beloved twins hoho ain't they cute!! They lose some weight right especially the left one, Andrew HAHA he don't wanna eat rice ah! He said cuz he's fat so he don't wanna eat AHHAHAHA I dont dare to tease him fei chai already T_T and now he says that I'm fat TT_____TT

PROVE HAHHAHAHAHA

Back to youtube nowwwwwwwww . and I SKIPPED SCHOOL TODAY HAHAHA AS EXPECTEDDDDDDDD!! My grandma is the funniest one. My mom was complaining to her that I tau lan (curi tulang) today, she said, OH GOODDDD. Everyday everynight study for what! RELAX lah! hahahhahah sooooooo funny!!

No comments: