Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!!




Heh heh. What did you give your mom? How did you celebrate with your dearest mommy? Hohoho. Well, I treat her a lovely treat in San Francisco Pizzahouse near my place. It's a very nice western restaurant which serves good pizza and pasta. hohoho. Good for me, stay sooooooooo far also get to eat nice & cheap western food. Oh did I just mentioned cheap? Hahhaha Well it's cheap for it's price lah and the quality of the food is still there! Thats what I like the most! Heh heh! Baby and I went there the other day and goddd, we were so satisfied with our lunch. Hohoho and guess what, this restaurant is recommended by my mom HAHAHA usually I'm the one who recommend but now its her turn. =)


Best picture of the day. Taken by me of course. Pretty mommy I have. Hoho

My all-time favourite drink .

Pose for the camera! heh heh!!

Our appetizer - New Zealand Mussels Vineigrette . Hohoho the mussels are so fresh!! Abit too sour by its appertizer afterall.

Our Hawaiian Pizza . With lotsa lotsa lotsa cheeseeeeeeeeeee!!!

You seeeeeeee?????

Our Marinara. Seafood Pasta we call it. Damn niceeeee!!!

Picture of us together. Tell me which part we look alike. Hahahah We doesn't look alike AT ALL from top to bottom. tsk tsk tsk sometimes I wonder whether I'm adopted anot hahahah nola! =D



Hmmm. Well well, so am I the nicest daughter or what??? =D

No comments: